BBC sports personality of the year | Vital Football

BBC sports personality of the year

Skoorb

Alert Team
I believe that Jordan Henderson in the running to make the shortlist for this award would you believe. WTF? If the criteria is his club hadn't won the competition EVER before then one would have to ask why Vincent Kompany never made the list in 2012 (44 years for City) or Wes Morgan in 2016 when he led Leicester to the title?

Oh. Maybe it's because he captains Liverpool TMfailed.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/sport/2020-10-16/bbc-sports-personality-of-the-year-2020/

What The actual F**k?

Yep. There he is. Unbelievable. Name me one other captain of a team that has won the PL title who has made this shortlist? If you ever wanted evidence of the bias that has seeped into the groundwater at the BBC look no further than this nomination.

Odds of the dippers winning Team of the Year as well? :arrghh:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...s-Sports-Personality-Year-2020-announced.html

not only the Premier League title, but the Community Shield, the League and Fa Cups.

I think Rashnaldo will get it, but not for sporting reasons if the vote is to be a public one

Dippers named team of the year.

So in 2020 they won the league for the first time in 30 years. A good achievement.

Not an accolade City were afforded in 2012 when accomplishing the same after 44yrs nor in 2018 after winning the title by a similarly huge margin and achieving the unparalleled 100pts....or in 2019 when they also secured the league cup and fa cup. 🤔 This outcome and that of Kropp as Coach of the year surely a reflection solely of the voting bias rather than the scale of the achievements.

I haven't watched it for a number of years now, and realised as an afterthought that it was being shown on the 20th.

Predictable. If I've understood the sentiment I've seen expressed correctly, Klopp was a little graceless in some of his comments.

So in 2020 they won the league for the first time in 30 years. A good achievement.

Not an accolade City were afforded in 2012 when accomplishing the same after 44yrs nor in 2018 after winning the title by a similarly huge margin and achieving the unparalleled 100pts....or in 2019 when they also secured the league cup and fa cup. 🤔 This outcome and that of Kropp as Coach of the year surely a reflection solely of the voting bias rather than the scale of the achievements.
Nailed it. 👍

Liverpool should take note there wasn't a cricket World Cup played in 2020, won by the slimmest of margins!
It was the failure to recognise City's achievements in 2018 properly that really summed it up for me.

I haven't watched it for a number of years now, and realised as an afterthought that it was being shown on the 20th.

Predictable. If I've understood the sentiment I've seen expressed correctly, Klopp was a little graceless in some of his comments.

I don't watch it either.....I see what you mean. 😡 Graceless conceited knob.

"My team deserves it," Klopp said. "They did an incredible job. It’s a mix of talent, character, desire and then plus the power of the club, which is really a big one ... that all comes together and we could become champions. It was a great moment."

With a grin, he added: “Getting this prize in Manchester by the way makes it even sweeter."

F**kwit :finger:

Last edited: