BBC 50 greatestcFA cup moments | Page 2 | Vital Football

BBC 50 greatestcFA cup moments

And we did see Gabby Logan on the hallowed turf of SB ! :grinning: Just how many turfs have there been since ?

The Beeb have excelled themselves today, with one of their Northern Ireland football reporters mentioning the impact Northern Irish players have had on the various cup finals.

When describing the 1980 final between West Ham and Arsenal, the following quote appears;

‘Nelson came on in the second half, but could not prevent a defeat which led to West Ham still to this day being the only team from outside the top flight to win the FA Cup.’

Where do they get these morons from? Or did I dream about Sunderland in ‘73 and Southampton three years later ?

The Beeb have excelled themselves today, with one of their Northern Ireland football reporters mentioning the impact Northern Irish players have had on the various cup finals.

When describing the 1980 final between West Ham and Arsenal, the following quote appears;

‘Nelson came on in the second half, but could not prevent a defeat which led to West Ham still to this day being the only team from outside the top flight to win the FA Cup.’

Where do they get these morons from? Or did I dream about Sunderland in ‘73 and Southampton three years later ?
I think the likes of Wanderers, Old Carthusians and Royal Engineers et al may have something to say about that as well.

Really? I quite liked someone’s quote (probably Frankie Boyle) that she looks like a man in drag.
Each to their own I suppose. If we all liked the same, there would be a lot of lonely people.
Gabby would certainly be welcome at Casa Plumbob. Ru Paul mist certainly wouldn't!

Each to their own I suppose. If we all liked the same, there would be a lot of lonely people.
Gabby would certainly be welcome at Casa Plumbob. Ru Paul mist certainly wouldn't!

I doubt she'd be welcome by your missus. ;)

At the time, beating Guiseley in the qualifying round could have got in the top 40...............

The article on BBC sports website makes no mention that the list was produced in 2014!. Its dated May 2020. I look forward to the reply to the email complaint I sent!.

The article on BBC sports website makes no mention that the list was produced in 2014!. Its dated May 2020. I look forward to the reply to the email complaint I sent!.

Same here as well, looking forward to a reply as well. So if the article is redated then its still miss reporting.

Same here as well, looking forward to a reply as well. So if the article is redated then its still miss reporting.
No reply as yet from the BBC, but I guess that their hacks will be creaming themselves about the return of the Premiershit to the free for view screen, even if it may only be two games. Also they have to create endless dross about the excitement of the Chumpionship!.

BBC can't wait for a free to air showing of Burnley v Brighton on primetime

( note...don't know if they are still to play each other but can you honestly expect Sky and BT to give them anything else?