Bayern Munich AGM - fans let the club know it's feelings on Qatar relationship | Vital Football

Bayern Munich AGM - fans let the club know it's feelings on Qatar relationship

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/how-bay...tter&utm_medium=FootballJOE&utm_campaign=feed

Fan power in action, this has probably sent a tremor through some top Premier league clubs when coupled with the potential for the fan led review..

The video is particularly interesting...
I like the German model it both gives the fans a genuine voice whilst also making them accountable for the path that their club chooses. Well done the Bayern Munich fans on this issue.

Personal responsibility in this day and age, there's a novel notion.

I can never work out what I think about Bayern - sort of dislike them smashing everyone every season and signing all the best players in Germany for a pittance - but then a lot about them (and German clubs generally) seems pretty good.

I can never work out what I think about Bayern - sort of dislike them smashing everyone every season and signing all the best players in Germany for a pittance - but then a lot about them (and German clubs generally) seems pretty good.
It's still ok to have a perfectly irrational hatred of them because they are the traditional Man Utd. of German football :grinning:.

The observation you make that German clubs/football across the board appear to be run better, is probably a more dominant and appropriate point.

I can't see the supine English football fanbase getting involved in this kind of thing. Too busy voting for Brexit, Johnson and his crooks.

Edit: See Newcastle.

Totally agree however would be interesting to see if those roles were reversed and Bayern were on the slide if their fanbase would hold the same tune!