Barrow | Vital Football

Barrow

Old Poolie

Vital Squad Member
Another excellent result last night, clean sheet and a winning goal on the break.
The recent changes to formation seems to be paying dividends.

Hopefully, the run can be continued in front of TV cameras on Saturday.

Brilliant result away from home, they are struggling at the minute though. If we see ourselves as a good side we need to maintain the run of form ala the top three. Saturday will be the benchmark.

Seems we've taken a look at ourselves and made some good choices both individually and collectively. It's not going to come to us so we have to work harder to get it and we are. Let's keep at it and reap the rewards of our hard work, nobody said it would come easy, nothing of any value does.

Onwards and upwards.
:red:

Having watched the highlights, I must say it was slightly troubling the way a struggling side cut Pools to pieces on a number of occasions but didn't quite manage the finishing touch. Delighted with the win but I cant help feeling that against good opposition Pools could easily come unstuck. Delighted with the three wins but I think we should be beating the likes of Barrow more easily that we appeared to do on Tue if we are aiming for the play offs. Woking will be a tough test and if we can get three points I will start to believe.

The highlights do appear to show Pools struggling in the first quarter of the game. Without doubt Ben Killip was MoM, making several quality saves.

I always think Pools underperform when on TV, so hopefully Hignett gets the team gee'd up from the kickoff.
Not sure Woking are as strong as their current league position would suggest taking into account their last two results.