Bange and Apter at Bamber Bridge | Vital Football

Bange and Apter at Bamber Bridge

SaskPool

Vital Football Legend
Blackpool youngsters Ewan Bange and Rob Apter have arguably been the talk of the NPL Premier Division so far this season.
Striker Bange leads the way in the league’s goalscoring charts having netted 10 times, while Apter has drawn comparisons to Manchester City and England star Jack Grealish and has also notched six goals himself.

Apter in what I have seen of him looks like he could be a decent player. I'm not in the know (as all of you are aware) but who are the more likely players to break into the team in the coming season or two, we do seem to have signed a lot of these youngsters up.

No sign of the training ground dev?

Apter in what I have seen of him looks like he could be a decent player. I'm not in the know (as all of you are aware) but who are the more likely players to break into the team in the coming season or two, we do seem to have signed a lot of these youngsters up.
Air
No sign of the training ground dev?
We have substantially improved Squires Gate. to put us on but may need money for January Window or under soil heating.

AFC Telford United are delighted to announce the loan signing of centre forward Ewan Bange from Blackpool.

Ewan has spent the first three months of the season on loan at Northern Premier League side Bamber Bridge where his impressive performances have been rewarded with 10 league goals already this season out of their 18 fixtures.