Band of builders | Vital Football

Band of builders

orbitalforest

Vital Football Legend
Had an electrician round today who was telling me about this project he worked on recently for a terminally ill bloke in Lincoln.
The fella that was ill was supposed to be going to Wembley on Sunday for the check a trade final which was tied in with his fundraising but unfortunately he died last week.
Anyway thought I'd post the link in case anyone felt like donating or purchasing something , the story brought a year to my eye anyway and i bought a t shirt to help out a little.

https://www.bandofbuilders.com

Despite them at one time having a massive lead at the top of the National League, Lincoln have now almost been caught by Tranmere. I hope that their wonderful FA Cup run doesn't result in them dropping out of the just one automatic position. Their very loyal fan base, and this man epitomises that, deserve promotion.

Nanpantan red - 31/3/2017 08:40

Despite them at one time having a massive lead at the top of the National League, Lincoln have now almost been caught by Tranmere. I hope that their wonderful FA Cup run doesn't result in them dropping out of the just one automatic position. Their very loyal fan base, and this man epitomises that, deserve promotion.

Mind you Nan the poor fella that died was actually an Everton fan but i do agree with you.
You should watch the short video on the website, well worth a look.