Baldock & Big Ben back | Vital Football

Baldock & Big Ben back

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
These 2 are back in trainin and in line to be back in't squad for the ARSEnal game on Monday neet.Dunt seem like Archer's ready yet tho,Slimane not ready either.UTB

These 2 are back in trainin and in line to be back in't squad for the ARSEnal game on Monday neet.Dunt seem like Archer's ready yet tho,Slimane not ready either.UTB
Not bother us not having archer or slimane back for Monday it’s defenders we’ll be needing about 15 of em should see us keep the score reasonable 🥴

BBD is good news - provides a real threat on the left.
I've got a good feeling about this one.......0-3?

'Back' means 'bench' doesn't it so it's next to fuck all use for us.

What are we gonna do, chuck them on the pitch just after ARSEnal (hahahaha) score their 7th?

I'll just be happy if McBurnie is fit to start.

FA cup tie at BDTBL against Arsehole a few years back. Train running late so rush to the ground, through the turnstile, find my seat and by the time I,d lit my cig we were 4-0 down and it was only 3-15pm. Shudda stayed in Hereford and gone on the piss. All part o bein a long suffering Blade I guess, so expect worrever tha gets!

Well, Baldock will be out again. Didn't take long did it.

He went off with a calf injury last night, playing for Greece.

This is the final straw for him surely. We can't offer him a new deal.

As a rule it would be a good idea to get rid of any players who insist on fucking about with internationals. So I wouldn't be sad to see Egan go either.

I did think when Celtic were showing an interest back in 2021 that it would have been a good time for Baldock to move on. In hindsight that would have been a mistake - Seriki hasn't pushed on as I'd hoped and form and injury have been problems for Bogle. So I'm hesitant to say Baldock should leave - but at the same time is his body up to the demands of another Championship slog when he can go enjoy playing for one of the big Greek teams in weather that'll help his physical conditioning.

We need to get the wingbacks right for next season seeing as the integral part they play both for our defence, attack and shape. There's some good free transfers out there, McNair who we've long been mentioning a while - wouldn't be the most dynamic RB but he would be capable and suited to a back 4. There's the ex Man U lad whose done well at Wednesday, Di'Shon Bernard, again one for a back 4 and his preferred position is at CB. Will Djed Spence be avaialable for loan ? Done OK in Italy by the looks of it recently playing the full 90 for Genoa against Juve. Wilder was interested in him back in the summer of 2020 before going with Bogle. Watford's Ngakia could be worth a look.

Norwich's two leftbacks Sam McCallum and Giannoullis will be available on frees, one of those two might have been the player we enquired about back in the summer. If we find some money down the back of the settee Posh's Harrison Burrows would be a good long term investment.