Bad feeling about Sunday | Vital Football

Bad feeling about Sunday

Paul Kannell

Vital 1st Team Regular
That we'll win, the pressure will be off, the crowd will be up for it so we'll just play our natural game for the players we've got and really have a go at them, without the usual idiotic defensive gameplan from dickhead. This will result in his contrived fist pumping for the cameras, pats on the back all round, twats in the crowd singing his name and the smug face of Llambias and his mate knowing next seasons money's in the bank and dickhead's the right man to take us to the next level.
In a way I think another heavy home defeat would be the best result if it meant them rethinking the managers position, but I don't think the thick bastards would anyway.

PK, I want us to win on Sunday - but it won't change most people's opinions on what a shit season we've had nor of Pardew. I would be surprised if a result either way changes Ashley's mind on what to do. If 0-3 and 0-6 hadn't made up his mind as to what to do, I don't see a loss to Arsenal following us scraping safety with one game to go will.

Just don't see a win on Sunday, Arsenal need the points and we all know that the clown has stated he isn't bothered, they will all probably still be hungover after Colos party. (hope i am wrong)

I'd love us to stop Arsenal making top 4, but any victory at the moment is ruined for me the moment the camera goes on the tit and you have to listen to the amazing lack of self awareness from the insane freak.

Already waiting for the "the boys were excellent today, the showed fight and character, we can take positives from this 44-0 loss and come back stronger, blah blah blah"

I see us winning.

We haven't got a bad side at all and confidence has been a major player for ages in this season not just the tactics.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 17/5/2013 21:18

I see us winning.

We haven't got a bad side at all and confidence has been a major player for ages in this season not just the tactics.

There is an argument to say he's drained the confidence out of them by insisting on negative defensive tactics all the time, he's basically saying to the quality players that they're not good enough to have a go at the opposition.

Well the players have proved there's a togetherness with Colo's party. It's the manager who as ever is the current problem .

No feeling whatsoever here,don't really care if we get beat 10-0.
thank god this farce of a season is now over and done with.I'm more worried about another year of shite beginning in August tbh.

Paul Kannell - 17/5/2013 21:22

I see us winning.

There is an argument to say he's drained the confidence out of them by insisting on negative defensive tactics all the time, he's basically saying to the quality players that they're not good enough to have a go at the opposition.

I agree with those that say Pardew is out of his depth because some of the tactics this season have been a joke but on reflection, the whole thing has been added to by a snowball effect of bad luck, stupidity by not investing, panicking and shiteness.

The only other club that Pardew went into a 4th season or more with was Reading and they turned out ok. The regime will probably give him that time to see if this season was a blip and after a Summer off for everyone coupled with definite investment on the back of the new TV cash, I fear he'll be here at least another year. A top 8 finish next season will banish the anger for a bit.

keggy_keagal - 17/5/2013 21:24

Well the players have proved there's a togetherness with Colo's party. It's the manager who as ever is the current problem .

Pards was probably trying to figure out which players had left their other halves at home .

"Hi Mrs Gutierrez , what's that ? Jonas is out and theres nothing on the telly....well if your at a loose end I could use a woman's opinion on some spectacles I own "

I see us winning.

we have either got a bad side,good side or average side Toon.out of the 3 possible alternatives.
which would you say just escapes relegation?

BLACKBOB - 17/5/2013 21:33

I see us winning.

we have either got a bad side,good side or average side Toon.out of the 3 possible alternatives.
which would you say just escapes relegation?

A badly managed good side. :14:

well, as long as daft feckers keep on going and singing his name.the shite will continue,very depressing when you think about it.

BLACKBOB - 17/5/2013 21:46

well, as long as daft feckers keep on going and singing his name.the shite will continue,very depressing when you think about it.

Oh I confess to singing his name at the ground but im not very tuneful and i add quite a few 'fucking', '****' and 'Arsehole' words to my lyrics. :35:

We really look useless against teams who have good movement and can pass the ball. Sunderland did in the derby, Liverpool did in that slaughtering match. If Arsenal produce anything approaching their best then they'll win comfortably.

Walcott will be the danger man with his pace and movement. Like most I would love us to win but it is soured by the fact that Pardew will milk the glory of escaping relegation. After all escaping relegation is an achievement for the 3rd best supported club in the country.

vin1892 - 17/5/2013 22:26

Walcott will be the danger man with his pace and movement. Like most I would love us to win but it is soured by the fact that Pardew will milk the glory of escaping relegation. After all escaping relegation is an achievement for the 3rd best supported club in the country.

Exactly! :35: