Back Over To ITV | Vital Football

Back Over To ITV

LSB2

Vital Football Hero
Next season EFL highlights will be moved again, switching to ITV. ITV4 will be the home for the 9pm slot, with repeats on ITV3 on Saturday nights and Sunday mornings. Colin Murray will still be the main host.

Next season EFL highlights will be moved again, switching to ITV. ITV4 will be the home for the 9pm slot, with repeats on ITV3 on Saturday nights and Sunday mornings. Colin Murray will still be the main host.

The only football I watch on tv, and only watch that when Gills get a decent result.

Hopefully Leagues 1 and 2 will get good coverage, and the program won’t just focus on the Championship like it did the last time it was on ITV.

I like him and I particularly like that the guests actually know a bit about lower league football.
It is a bit championship heavy but it’s probably the only football I watch on tv.
I like Colin Murray, he is a bit idiosyncratic (if that's the right word) anyway he's better than that Manish bloke who used to do it on BBC.

I like Colin Murray, he is a bit idiosyncratic (if that's the right word) anyway he's better than that Manish bloke who used to do it on BBC.
Certainly agree with you about Manish. I always had the impression he didn't like us too much.

Good, I don't have "live" telly and Quest went behind a paywall on the app so I'll be able to watch again.