Ba | Vital Football

Ba

Best shut of the greedy fucker, he wont care sitting on the bench once the millions keep flying into his account .

Exactly. Like he could give a fùck. He's probably reached his maximum wage now, so he's achieved his main goal.

Yeah youre probably right, begs the question is it a good idea to go back to your old stomping ground does it work ie Mourinho?

He's been gone 6 months and has already won a cup. Of course, he could've stayed here been on less money and won fuck all. It's the ones that want to stay here that I'm worried about.

I'd have him back in a shot even though I gave him pelters when he came back with Chelsea and Colo broke his face.

rather we went for bony or lukaku. Ba showed what he was
about and he got it soooo keep it and enjoy it

There is no doubt our strike force has diminished greatly since he left, and he had a physical presence.
Of course matter have not been helped by the ridiculous decision not to replace him. The Remy let down was just a case of not tieing up a transfer quickly enough. we already needed another striker before he left as Ameobi was the bench replacement which says it all.

It's funny that an article appeared on NewsNow on the very subject not that long after Craigi mentioned it.

http://soccerwithoutlimits.com/newcastle-united-transfer-special-is-demba-ba-set-to-make-a-sensational-10m-return/27979/