away v arsenal | Page 4 | Vital Football

away v arsenal

All the City fans should sing Super Duncan Forbes Super Duncan Forbes Super Duncan Forbes.....The last bit one of you guys can fill in.

Agreed FFL.

Counter attack against arsenal especially with the Tank Per Mertesacker and Laurent Koscielny who is known to have crazy moment.

I don't mean just sit back for 90 minutes though as that would be suicide

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/8977002/Ozil-fit-for-Norwich-test

Not what I wanted to see this morning.

More importantly Podolsky is still not fit. Come to that neither is Walcott nor OC.

We can do this :bounce:

So Ozil, Cazorla and Sagna all back for them

I fear a tonking tomorrow if I'm honest chaps, they're the best side in the league imo

I am not expecting a positive outcome but you never know! 20 years ago we beat Bayern Munich against all the odds. I am, however, excited by the fact it is actually a 3pm KO ON A SATURDAY!!!!!

Beginning to get annoyed with myself for not going but really am busiest I have been for 20 years so must work all weekend.

Drayton Green - 19/10/2013 00:28

Beginning to get annoyed with myself for not going but really am busiest I have been for 20 years so must work all weekend.

I guess most of us wish we were going come the day . But living so far away I have got used to not being able to go at times :worried: