away to flat packers | Page 6 | Vital Football

away to flat packers

Let me get this right, Klose (imo our best CB) is fit but does not start.
Not only that but Bassong who really can't help but mess up at least once per game starts ahead of him.

Lafferty who scores in the 10 mins he played for us last time out and the has a decent couple of internationals finds himself on the bench and doesn't get on the pitch.

:confused: :cringe: :confused:

Not only that but AN insists on playing a system the rest of the league have worked out and know what they need to do to beat it. :brick:

It is past time for him to go. :bye:

Dan says AN got us up and we should keep him
Dan blames the defence and says we need a new defensive coach.
Dan is a twat.
Don't be like Dan

Ruddy, sounds like a broken record - we will go back and iron out mistakes.

Bennett said they had worked on those during the break!

Ruddy says that we will get some results?

I was joking about bloody Worthington, but some fans actually want him!

Irvine is the silent man, just stands around doing sod all, The Assistant manager is like the new Mike Phelan and sits on his own, like the smelly guy at a party.

get them all out, now!!!!

3000 of us were let down again today by this set of clowns lead by the joke that is Rab . Forget the last 15 minutes . What went before it was so bad it couldnt get any worse . Clueless , talentless , headless , leaderless , passionless .....and that is being generous to this set of lazy players and idiotic manager

Rivers was good to listen too - completely slagged them off.

true when he said 'players should wear clown wigs, as they are playing like a bunch of jokers.'

what next from AN at Derby -

Whittaker
Martin
Turner
Brady

blimey.

That means Bassong will be the cover on the bench.
Klose seems to have fallen out of favour despite being our best CB.

Expect Jerome to start next match.
Naismith won't start because he scored today.

AN and the Smiths are killing this club. :hell:

A board with no ambition ,a manager with no idea ,players with no passion ,coaches who can't coach .Can you wonder this team is going backwards.The only thing we seem to be good at playing is pretending to be a football club .Why week after week do we turn out and make the same mistakes, after 2 weeks break we still can't get it right ,what did the coaches and manager and players do in that 2 weeks ,certainly not any training on defence thats for sure after another spectacular cock up today .

It was a dreadful performance with a total lack of a plan , of passion , of skill , of hunger , and of desire .

As all fans who go to aways I spent a huge amout of time and money to get to this game only to see joker Rab and his Keystone Cops players mess this one up after just 40 seconds . We were a total shambles until the last 15 minutes when a half hearted effort appeared . But please dont let that fool you as QPR should have been out of sight by then . They are a very ordinary side but easily swept us aside as they played with speed , passion and a burning determination , something that Rab has failed miserably to install in our players for a season and a half .

Rab only has one plan , and that is to play a non scoring striker up front on his own , and if that doesnt work he replaces one shite striker with another ahite striker on his own up front . Rabs other stroke of genius was to swap one Murphy twin for another Murphy twin on 88 minutes . What, I ask , was the point of that ? Mr Neil , you take my breath away with your utter trashy stupid football mangement .

For the sake of our club , sack this clueless manager who none of the players want to play for, before we lose our chance to regain our precious Premier League place. But as I watched the passionless , motionless Smiths in the upper tier of the side stand ,whos thoughts were probably on nice glass of wine afterwards in the QPR boardroom , I knew Rabs sacking was a million miles away

Got home at 11.30 soaking wet after walking home from train station.
Could not be bothered to post then and I cannot really add anything to what has already been said. It is a shambles actually getting worse every week.
The smiffs will not take any action and if they actually do it will be too late and with another cheap manager option.

A daming verdict by Paddy Davitt this morning . Good artlcle against the clown that is Rab and his team of Keystone Cops . Even the Pink Un is now saying it like it is against these idiots just as we have all been saying for over a season now.

Whatever are you waiting for Board ? Get rid of Neil before we end up in League One . Or is that where you want yo be ?