Away Kit | Vital Football

Away Kit

Not really sure i like it on first impression, havent seen side view yet but i rekon that horrible fiends logo will stand out even more on it. Id love to know how much that shitty joke of a logo made us as it really getting worse for me every time i see the kit! :ban:

Ok clicked on tucks pic of the new kit and seen drmic sporting it with a full side view, that logo on shoulder totally ruins that kit for me even more than the home shirt which i really like, thats a plug for the fiends if ever i saw one that side on shot! Smh (shake my head!)

I am going to be a bit controversial. I don't dislike the away kit though that Best Fiends logo on the sleeve is rubbish. I would describe it as a blood orange colour, a bit different and the opposing team may need to wear sunglasses.

The Premier away contents box is purple and the scarf is yellow, green and white. They should have made the scarves orange and yellow. Then the away supporters, who paid the silly fee for away membership, would really stand out for criticism!! Actually I much prefer the away scarf they sent out than the home one. However I have more scarves past and present than I need in one season.

Its not pillar box red and its not orange so maybe it is blood orange.
One thing for sure it is blood y awful.

I don't hate it but I don't like it. Why red. Spain comes to mind. Are we having a third kit?

I like it. As long as its not grey or black. Our players need to be able to see each other. The away kit certainly does that.

Very Spanish. Not one of the better away kits we've had but I don't mind it . Probably only really Wolves away we'd need to use it although orangey-red is not the best alternative to their orange . Maybe we can get a third kit that's also a combination of yellow and red like a certain third strip we recently had :grinning:

As predicted on page 3 of the home shirt thread:

Jul 7, 2019
Away kit for games such as Watford away

For our huge Asian supporter base, how about a Red shirt with bright yellow canaries dotted about on it?

Red and yellow, great colours for Asia

--------------------------------------------
Some bright yellow canaries dotted about the shirt would have been ideal!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Are we having a 3rd kit? The away kit will it not clash with wolves which is normally when we wear it