Awards Dinner - Sold Out | Page 2 | Vital Football

Awards Dinner - Sold Out

NottyImp - 16/5/2017 20:05

Luke Imp - 16/5/2017 19:26

Just been watching BBC Lincs' latest FB Live, and they're hoping to stream it on Friday night.

They're not sure whether it'll work and remain working, but it's also being filmed as well so it should appear one way or another at some point.

Well, hurrah. I mean, that's definitely a priority compared to fans denied a seat in the gantry area, isn't it?

Radio Lincolnshire are responsible for that?!

For me this whole awards thing does not sit comfortable with me. Two of the awards are voted for by the fans and awarded at an event 99% of fans can't/won't get to.

The fans me included have dug deep all season loads of big games lots of cup games, travelling away to games would
Not normally have bothered and yet again people being asked to fork out more money. A lot of the tables will be local companies writing them off for tax expenses it will no doubt be a great evening but not for me.

Rob,they probably would have had a dinner anyway. The awards could have become a distraction before the Macc match so I can see some logic in the decision. Oh well, see you at away games again next season. Might even book on the "fun bus" if allowed! ????

Always welcome on the bus young man. Think we will be doing Cov, Bar, Ste, Cam, Lut(if stay down), Col to name a few

RobPeel - 16/5/2017 21:22

Always welcome on the bus young man. Think we will be doing Cov, Bar, Ste, Cam, Lut(if stay down), Col to name a few

Apart from Cov, you could pick me and my son up on the way to the others!