Avoid Dockside! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Avoid Dockside!

I blame our education system which has produced a generation of arrogant, self opinionated , lazy, undisciplined wasters. That generation has now produced kids who have only have their pathetic parents or the education system that produced them as guidance. yes u all clap your hands and praise yourself for exam results, but u have failed the kids who have been cast aside and chucked out of school . It's the rest of us who have to suffer because of your failure as a teacher.

Are we gonna blame playstation games next? As loads of young lads play Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty. Or violent films? maybe Goodfellas or Scarface makes a normal person suddenly want to go on a violent rampage. 🙄
I blame Walt Disney for making Bambi.

I went to a GFC soccer school a which Paul Hague was the coach. Coincidence that I never made it as a pro? I think not!

Rap music has nothing to do with it, as 3x6s and Bromley have said. I listen to loads of different genres and whilst growing up in the late 80s/early 90s I loved hip hop and gangsta rap in particular. I have never felt the urge to imitate anything I have listened to.

I suppose Herrlunga and LSB will start satanic worship and biting the heads off bats next for listening to thrash/heavy metal. :rolleyes:

Rap music has nothing to do with it, as 3x6s and Bromley have said. I listen to loads of different genres and whilst growing up in the late 80s/early 90s I loved hip hop and gangsta rap in particular. I have never felt the urge to imitate anything I have listened to.

I suppose Herrlunga and LSB will start satanic worship and biting the heads off bats next for listening to thrash/heavy metal. :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm having bat for breakfast, and screaming satanic verses whilst listening to Motorhead :-)

Despite 'Natural Selection' being the proven means to filter out imperfections in earths multitude of species, it's still the f##king thick that will kill us all.

Is it OK to shower yet or are we still just washing our hands?

Asking for a (smelly) friend, obviously

Despite 'Natural Selection' being the proven means to filter out imperfections in earths multitude of species, it's still the f##king thick that will kill us all.
They wont kill us all. They might be responsible for a few of us, but many more of them will become subjects of natural selection.

I saw a facebook video report of a load of idiots at an anti isolation rally in the us recently. Brilliantly ended the video by confirming that one of their loudest supporters contracted covid-19 and died.

Reminds me of the pastor in some us church who also refused to isolate/social distance. Theres videos of him claiking god will save them...then he also contracted covid -19 and died.

Natural selection at its best, but yes, sad for anyone that is impacted by their actions (doctors/nurses that have to deal with them, their kids who dont have a choice etc.).

Last edited:
Reminds me of the pastor in some us church who also refused to isolate/social distance. Theres videos of him claiking god will save them...then he also contracted covid -19 and died.
And the Iranian cleric who said that coronavirus in China was punishment from Allah for their treatment of Muslims....[/QUOTE]

I believe this individual was educated in Nigeria. I don't know anything about their education system perhaps the pledge might enlighten us.