6. Joe Morrell 6.92
7. Harry Anderson 6.76
8. Jason Shackell 6.73
9. Michael Bostwick 6.50
10. Neal Eardley 6.30
11. Josh Vickers 6.15
12. John Akinde 5.88
13. Bruno Andrade 5.84

The average team score of 6.76 is by far the lowest of the season, which is curious considering that Danny thought it was the best performance of his tenure (defending for the two goals apart). City set new records for touches in the opposing box (72), passes (585), and passes in the final third. Ratings tinged by disappointment at the defeat, perhaps?

5.88 for JA with average team score of 6.76 is imo ridiculous. Thought the team as a whole played really well....even though we lost I left the ground feeling pretty goodd about the overall display.

Last edited:
5.88 for JA with average team score of 6.76 is imo ridiculous. Thought the team as a whole played really well....even though we lost I left the ground feeling pretty goodd about the overall display.

It was no way to lose a football match. It was our own fault. Maybe the very flat atmosphere compared to last season affected the way I felt leaving the stadium.

Akinde and Andrade really didn't play very well at all.

It was disappointing to come away from a game which we almost gave away in terms of the two goals conceded. That apart, we were good in possession and positive build up, but sadly lacking in our ability to test their keeper.

In the last twenty minutes in spite of various chances and half chances, and time spent in their box it was only Shacks' last touch header which might have changed the score. Thought the substitutes were brought on to score, we already had enough players able to hold up and retain the ball. It just needed someone to drill it into the net.

In hindsight scores look ok, certainly hard to argue with who was in the top six.