average performance

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
from the pigeon ont stand.
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

thats the team we all know and love you fuckin beautys

guess whos back ,back again

Berger take a bow you my son will do for me hahahahahahaahahaha
man of the match Osbourne for me with berger and mcburnie close on.
osbourne showed owd flecky how to cover every blade of grass.
wilder changed it at the right time
baldock were back
fuckin buzzinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
love it fuckin love

and a quick word for Enda Stevens - who has definitely struggled.....but made the second goal beautifully

Berge big plus for me even though he was knackered at the end and lost his man for their goal.

We have a player who can get in the box go past players and set up goals for the forwards. Team worked their socks off and that is all you can ask. As for VAR about time it went in our favour.

from the pigeon ont stand.
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

thats the team we all know and love you fuckin beautys

guess whos back ,back again

Berger take a bow you my son will do for me hahahahahahaahahaha
man of the match Osbourne for me with berger and mcburnie close on.
osbourne showed owd flecky how to cover every blade of grass.
wilder changed it at the right time
baldock were back
fuckin buzzinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
love it fuckin love

BERGE. FFS It's BERGE.

Yes he finally showed us what he's about.
McB MOM though, another barnstorming performance.

Collectively the lads were back to what they can do, and without Jack,Fleck and Lundstram.

No negatives ...Berge switching off for their goal,and way worse for me Norwoods risking a red and sloppy passes as well as letting players run by whilst pointing. Needs to lift his standards back up.

Otherwise abfab.

Well, you lot should be ashamed the way you've been kicking these lads and running them down for the last 2 weeks. Feckin showed you didn't they? Don't write em off.

tbf, they surprised me too...

BERGE. FFS It's BERGE.

Yes he finally showed us what he's about.
McB MOM though, another barnstorming performance.

Collectively the lads were back to what they can do, and without Jack,Fleck and Lundstram.

No negatives ...Berge switching off for their goal,and way worse for me Norwoods risking a red and sloppy passes as well as letting players run by whilst pointing. Needs to lift his standards back up.

Otherwise abfab.
berge ffs its berge int that the same thing , do you mean berger ffs its berge, id ont care if its berge berger double cheese berger or mcChicken sandwich i cant spemm and i dont care its pronounced berger so tahts how im gonna spell. bosh

Bootiful......just bootiful
top class, Mcb outstanding, defence superb. Mcb linking up with McG and Lys quality, whole team fantastic, and the goals the build up play superb.

Well, you lot should be ashamed the way you've been kicking these lads and running them down for the last 2 weeks. Feckin showed you didn't they? Don't write em off.

tbf, they surprised me too...
hahahahahaha yep when theyre shit they,ll be told theyre shit when they are good they will be told the are good. up the bladesssssssssssssssssss

All 3 goals were outstanding team goals. 3 of the best of the season. Shows what we can do when we want to. Berge now adding some real quality to our attack. Its all good, infact its better than good - its bloody brilliant :wahey:

Give over, you'd got Mousse and McBurnie and Berge sold for chops and the rest in sausages last week...!
:ROFLMAO: He's so full o shite we should call him ToiletTwirls but of course Twirls will quote, I was only jokin, just like one of SIR RODERICK's gr8 songs.:ROFLMAO: UTMPB

:ROFLMAO: He's so full o shite we should call him ToiletTwirls but of course Twirls will quote, I was only jokin, just like one of SIR RODERICK's gr8 songs.:ROFLMAO: UTMPB
More like Tonight's the Night but Mourinho thinks Some Guys Have all the Luck but actually it was the First Cut that ws the Deepest

McB, Berge, Osbourne, Egan and Bash In that order. All immense tooneet.

Loved it, I kicked every bloody ball for the first time post lockdown. I was sweating more than McBurnie at the end. :wahey:

Give over, you'd got Mousse and McBurnie and Berge sold for chops and the rest in sausages last week...!
yes correct and ill say again if we wanna go on and challenge for silver ware we will need better is that not correct or do you think these players can win us silver ware or will we need to add.

we love united we do ,we love united we do ,we love united we do united we love. im the bigger blade than anyone else my opinion is reight . im the bigger blade no ones bigger than meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. BOOOOO hoooo hooooo:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I said this the other day, looking at the video clips of Berge before he signed, this is how he plays, getting up the field and being back when needed.
Not stuck out of the way somewhere where he can't get involved.

Play this lad properly and he'll be a star.
The run, the control from Baldocks flicked pass, the turn past the Spurs defender, and then the pass that McBurnie only had to help on it's way into the net. Tremendous.

I also said McBurnie is a six yard box predator, and he showed that tonight, although he does put himself about a bit he looks like Bambi on ice when chasing and harrying defenders.