August Fixtures | Vital Football

August Fixtures

Peak Rover

Vital Reserves Team
The first three weeks matches in EPL and and the Championship for us, will be vital. If any of the last year's top ten prem teams haven't done well then they will be looking to recruit before deadline day 31 August. So the buying power there they will making bids probably for Ramsdale and Berge in our case.Ramsdale would be a great loss as I don't think our back ups are good enough for a promotion challenge. Berge similar.
As for the Blades if as I expect don't make as good a start because of the lack of match practice, some of our more fickle fans will make their feelings shown.
I think the management will have thought of the above scenario and learned not to go in far panic buys and will be planning for a sensible approach to window closing date.

We've got a very hard first 3 games.

Birmingham is hard enough. They're in good shape. I'd take a draw.

I'm hoping not to see Ryan Woods dominate the game like he did for Brentford on the first day in 2017...

The first three weeks matches in EPL and and the Championship for us, will be vital. If any of the last year's top ten prem teams haven't done well then they will be looking to recruit before deadline day 31 August. So the buying power there they will making bids probably for Ramsdale and Berge in our case.Ramsdale would be a great loss as I don't think our back ups are good enough for a promotion challenge. Berge similar.
As for the Blades if as I expect don't make as good a start because of the lack of match practice, some of our more fickle fans will make their feelings shown.
I think the management will have thought of the above scenario and learned not to go in far panic buys and will be planning for a sensible approach to window closing date.
Have no fear SLAV's here and he's a top manager,how do i know? I've read it on here and other BLADES forums so it must be true.I expect to beat Brum at BDBL,beat Swansea and draw with the Baggies.I also expect us to progress in't League Cup.UTB

Have no fear SLAV's here and he's a top manager,how do i know? I've read it on here and other BLADES forums so it must be true.I expect to beat Brum at BDBL,beat Swansea and draw with the Baggies.I also expect us to progress in't League Cup.UTB
Hey Rodders do you sell any of that Treeeton Happy Juice because i'd willing pay a good price for few pints for a few nearby seat holders.

Funny isn't it. The oinkers have got three new journeymen and a half decent keeper, their top goalscorer is injured till Christmas and their only decent technical player about to be sold, and they're creaming themselves.

We've got a Squad worth twenty times theirs, Englands No 2 keeper, a goalscorer with 200 to his name, and far more quality in every shirt, five promising youngsters coming through and we think we'll get off to a slow start that will ruin our chances.

Hey Rodders do you sell any of that Treeeton Happy Juice because i'd willing pay a good price for few pints for a few nearby seat holders.
:giggle: Thing is Peaky,there's enough whingers/moaners in the world nowadays so when i can i try to be positive,especially where our beloved BLADES are concerned but history tells us not to get too giddy dunt it mi owd pal.:yes: UTB