Attendance against Morecombe | Vital Football

Attendance against Morecombe

Pompeytim

Vital 1st Team Regular
The performance against Oxford was Ok in places, but the result will definitely not please the masses.

How many do we think will turn up at Fratton on Saturday for the arrival of mighty Morecombe??

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/four-they-are-jolly-good-fellows-morecambe-fans-ready-for-pompey-1-5387807

This is quite frankly incredible. Morecambe have sold 4 tickets!!! 4 tickets!!!!! Thats incredible!!!

i voted 14,000 or less, before i even read the comments...

4 tickets sold!

morecambe had something like 1,500 at their last home (league) game so i was not expecting them to bring many so that will keep the attendance down, but just 4...

10,500 or so are assured for every game. think we will lose a good few thousand due to lack of away following and do not think as many that went to the home game ALWAYS a good turnout will return this weekend.

14,000 would still be a very good turnout mind!

I think I saw that so far only 12,400 or so tickets sold. Will be a few on the day for sure, but probably sub 14,000.

That said, half of those not coming this week compared to Oxford are away fans, so Pompey fans' drop in numbers is about as expected.