Attendance: 760 | Vital Football

Attendance: 760

Prem will only be happy when he has total exclusivity to admire his shit Oystain FC pub players with room to put his flask and not another soul to be seen.

That is now more likely than a 5,000 crowd.

Well done you selfish old goat!!! :tophat:

Bertie, with all the free tickets, exaggerated crowds and charging the tea lady it's still . . .

THE LOWEST EVER ATTENDANCE FOR A HOME FIXTURE!!!

:aaaay: :nanarock: :108: :126: :loser: :139: :lol: :rofl:

The fans rightly want more ambition and investment from the owners fair enough...But the fans groups need to get behind the manager and team by going to matches thus encouraging more input from the owners,...

premier 1 - 31/8/2016 09:13

The fans rightly want more ambition and investment from the owners fair enough...But the fans groups need to get behind the manager and team by going to matches thus encouraging more input from the owners,...

Give it a rest Prem. What evidence can you produce the owners would reinvest gate money?

:clown: :clown: :clown:

Premier1's problem is that he can't grasp that Bear.

Quick lesson for an old dog: NAPM = Not A Penny More.

Why because they've had £millions and the team are now lower half of the 4th division 3 relegations to the bad.

Why feed them more money for their other failing businesses?

Premier1's problem is that he can't grasp that Bear.

Quick lesson for an old dog: NAPM = Not A Penny More.

Why because they've had £millions and the team are now lower half of the 4th division 3 relegations to the bad.

Why feed them more money for their other failing businesses?

Yes but the figure quoted may not be great in quantity but it certainly had quality ......

The so called Knights had a demo arranged Did any one turn up?

premier 1 - 1/9/2016 08:13

Are you F***ing serious Prem? We had 16,000 every home game in the Premiership - did that make that vile family invest? No, quite the opposite in fact you dope!

premier 1 - 31/8/2016 11:57

Yes but the figure quoted may not be great in quantity but it certainly had quality ......

The so called Knights had a demo arranged Did any one turn up?

You're an idiot.

I thought we would all be singing off the same hymn sheet by now Hastings.

I feel like a fool for contemplating that.

SmartBloke - 31/8/2016 17:47

I thought we would all be singing off the same hymn sheet by now Hastings.

I feel like a fool for contemplating that.
According. to you that makes two of us ... :eek: