At least a bit of decent news | Vital Football

At least a bit of decent news

Mahatmafoot

Vital Squad Member
After two areas on the Bramall Lane footprint became available on the market, the club moved swiftly to purchase Boundary Corner, situated on the corner of Cherry Street and Shoreham Street, as well as Cutlers Corner, positioned on the corner of John Street and Shoreham Street.

The purchase of both strips of land ensures that everything on the Bramall Lane site will be together again under the Sheffield United umbrella.

Would have pit "good news" but didn't want to upset some of our negativers on here.:wahey::wahey::wahey:. Now let's get the Kop sorted once and for all.

After two areas on the Bramall Lane footprint became available on the market, the club moved swiftly to purchase Boundary Corner, situated on the corner of Cherry Street and Shoreham Street, as well as Cutlers Corner, positioned on the corner of John Street and Shoreham Street.

The purchase of both strips of land ensures that everything on the Bramall Lane site will be together again under the Sheffield United umbrella.

Would have pit "good news" but didn't want to upset some of our negativers on here.:wahey::wahey::wahey:. Now let's get the Kop sorted once and for all.
BOO BOO and more BOOS,we won't have bits of decent news on here.Come on Mahatma gi the head a wobble mi owd pal.UTB

Nearly got a sentence there without pre-emptively moaning about people moaning. Good effort, fellas.

Training ground - tick (?)
Academy - tick - as a result of training ground relocation (?)
Stadium - tick - at least in terms of removing obstructions

Hopefully all things will come to fruition sooner rather than later.

Need to think carefully about what to do with the land around the Kop.

Nearly got a sentence there without pre-emptively moaning about people moaning. Good effort, fellas.

Training ground - tick (?)
Academy - tick - as a result of training ground relocation (?)
Stadium - tick - at least in terms of removing obstructions

Hopefully all things will come to fruition sooner rather than later.

Need to think carefully about what to do with the land around the Kop.
The biggest tick would be the squad rebuild (if done correctly). If it is left to Wilder/The Prince I have major concerns. There is alot riding on Hoylands shoulders, hopefully he has some influence over decisions.

The biggest tick would be the squad rebuild (if done correctly). If it is left to Wilder/The Prince I have major concerns. There is alot riding on Hoylands shoulders, hopefully he has some influence over decisions.
I don't have any worries about recruitment, providing three things:

1. We have a competitive budget
2. We move early and don't leave too much too late
3. We don't try and over complicate things

But I'd take a quality Kop rebuild before any level of squad rebuild. The Kop would be a permanent asset with guaranteed benefits for all of us. A squad rebuild can be fucked up. A squad rebuild can be done well but still not result in any success. We pissed away £20m on Brewster for example - what else could that money have done?

I hope we're not waiting forever for stadium improvements. Note 'improvements' not 'expansion'. A great Kop (with a lot of standing area) would be my priority. Increased capacity to about 35k a bonus.

I dint know Kevin Keegan had owt to do wi us BLADES.UTB
Remember when TC med the ****** look a twat when he nutmegged him at the Lane, stopped and gave a kiss to the crowd. Sunday rags next day he was crying like a baby complaining about it was out of order to demean a fellow professional!
Armthorpe arsehole! Interestingly God never got picked for the England team after that show of magical skill, cos the twat Keegan said he preffered arse licker Brooking in the National team. Pair of brown noses together!

I don't have any worries about recruitment, providing three things:

1. We have a competitive budget
2. We move early and don't leave too much too late
3. We don't try and over complicate things

But I'd take a quality Kop rebuild before any level of squad rebuild. The Kop would be a permanent asset with guaranteed benefits for all of us. A squad rebuild can be fucked up. A squad rebuild can be done well but still not result in any success. We pissed away £20m on Brewster for example - what else could that money have done?

I hope we're not waiting forever for stadium improvements. Note 'improvements' not 'expansion'. A great Kop (with a lot of standing area) would be my priority. Increased capacity to about 35k a bonus.
It sounds as easy as 1-2-3 but forgive me if I don't believe any of it till I see it.

Missed a trick years ago when we had the chance to buy a 16 year old Maradona for £250,000.Typical Blades board said, "F..ck Off" far too much for a 16 year old!"
Signed Sabella instead, good player but just another example of the Blades being a shithouse Leeds feeder club! Nowt ever f..kin changes at BDTBL!