At last, English people make a stand against Islam | Vital Football

At last, English people make a stand against Islam

Ex-Ref

Vital Squad Member
https://www.facebook.com/1490618021208318/photos/a.1490618634541590.1073741826.1490618021208318/1512966605640126/?type=1&theater

You guys are so far behind events in the rest of the country it's no wonder Lincoln is barely heard of.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=654911731320758

It's not about right wing, left wing or politics. Here is a factual video. Don't lambast it just because you want to, or because you are politically correct. I live near areas in the uk where non muslims are not welcome. Where sharia patrols stop women wearing skirts and people from drinking in the street. Open your eyes, wake up. I have been labour all of my life and a had liberal approacj to assimilation . I have a degree in development in the third world and have travelled extensively. But I am 100% convinced that our country will see a civil war within 20 years. Watch the video as a start and research yourselves before denying it. Thanks

This video captivates the growing public feeling, it is factual but very entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

You surprise me Marton. For several years I have seen you as inciteful, knowlegeable and interesting. It doesn't show that your mind is a closed shop as bepicted here;

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=669799743165290

Good man Marton. Even today islamist have taken hostages in several countries and murdered many more in the middle east. The islamist in the uk have vowed to turn us into an islamic state and they are well on the way. Why are they not stopped? Because the open-minded liberal left are too PC to challenge them. Of the wole of this message board I would have guessed that you would be one to be more inquisitive. No offence any where here, bud.

I agree that extremists should be challenged and stopped. No grey area there. But they are a small minority of our muslim community and are opposed by the vast majority.

I consider myself a liberal (with a little "l", ie live and let live). I think its actually healthy for people to voice these opinions if that's what they believe. God knows we allow UK Muslims to burn poppies on armistice day and hold noisy protests calling our troops murderers at war dead repatriation events. Stifling political correctness has led to mass child abuse by gangs of Muslims being ignored and Merry Christmas being replaced by Happy Holidays.

At the end of the day radical Islam and right wing dogma will be seen for what it is by most of us. However we shouldn't give only one side a voice. JMHO

Unfortunately. you are showing an absolute disregard or ignorance for the teachings of the Koran. If you bothered to learn more or investgate instead of believing the mainstream media, you would quickly see how you have been conditioned into a particular way thinking
I guess you haven't been acquanted with media mind control either, Marton. Sadly, people like you who on the surface appear very pleasant are the single most dangerous thing in society. Similar attitudes allowed the rise of nazism, the japanese military and countless other hostile groups to emerged unopposed. The very least you can do is listen and try to get de-rogrammed.

I have never made a call for a user to be banned but surely racism is a reason. It is not acceptable and may get Vitals into trouble.

impede - 10/1/2015 17:27

I have never made a call for a user to be banned but surely racism is a reason. It is not acceptable and may get Vitals into trouble.

Another typical left wing attitude is to call people racists when you are losing an argument. I probably have as many non-white friends as white -as I live close to London where the ethnic mix is healthier than Lincoln. Whenever was ilsam a race? Muslims are people, islamification is an ideology. Doh!
I have a degree in Deveolpment in the Third World. I have travelled to dozens of developing countries -my favourite is India. I have had girlfriends who's skin colour happened to be dark. I don't believe that my white skin makes me any better than other people. So if you are looking for a racist you'll have to look elsewhere.
You are attempting to get a person banned because of your own political views. You are the racist, regardless of us likely being the same colour, because it is you who are bringing race into the issue.

If you read the Koran, you will see that mohammed had sex with a nine year old girl, that he tells men to stone women to death and that all non believers or other faiths must be killed. This is not open for debate as it is there and followed by millions of islamists worldwide.

In our society, paedophilia, murder and stoning women are abhorrent and illegal. As the UK is destined to become an islamic majority population by 2030, I feel that all of us have a right to express our legal opinions when we wish to do so.

Did you complain anywhere when Lee Rigby was murdered in London.
Dud you complain anywhere when the London bus bombings happened.
Did you complain anywhere when the London bus bombings happened.
Did you complain anywhere when thousands of kids were raped my muslim groomers (most of which have to hit the headlines)
Did you complain anywhere when the hate preachers burnt poppies on rememberence Sunday.
If so show me the proof.

Ultimately, it will be your family at risk along with all generic British people in a few years time. Your wife, kids family friends will have to become islamic and follow Sharia law. I often say that Lincoln is in a bubble. Until a few thousand islamist move in you will remain there. Already, London, Luton, Birmingham, and Blackburn are English cities with minority generic British populations.
Just because uou don't know these things is no reason to try and get a football supporter banned from a forum.

Read more: http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=39218&start=35&posts=42#ixzz3OUsbPr52

Impese;
How about banning this -under your view.

https://www.facebook.com/americanhumanist/photos/a.310155230194.332977.144221695194/10155103038375195/?type=1&theater

Ex-ref - this is a football site. I understand that you hold strong and heartfelt views about religion and society. I do not agree with you and find a lot of what you say extreme and bordering on offensive. I work with people of all backgrounds including muslims and count several among my friends. You have a right to express your opinions just as others have the right to respond and disagree with you. I use this site mainly to discuss football and occasionally other topics. I discuss issues such as politics on other sites and I am respectfully asking you to do the same.