Aston Villa vs Millwall Match Thread Mon 22nd April 1pm. | Vital Football

Aston Villa vs Millwall Match Thread Mon 22nd April 1pm.

Im not sure it will be as easy as Milwalls position suggests but yes we can.
Steer
Elmo Axel Mings Taylor
McGinn Hourihan Jack
Albert Kodija ElGhazi
Jedi in if Axel is out.

It’s a 1pm kick off, don’t turn up at 3 as you’ll have missed the whole thing!

And yes we can, ‘La Decima’ ?

Any other time, I would say this is a tough match, a banana skin so to speak, but I just can't see it with this set of players.

They look as if they want that record, and any complacency will not set in. I also think the whole club wants this done and dusted before the Leeds and Norwich games, so I predict a fast start and dominance.

It is also the fittest I have seen us in years, so I don't think the quick turn around will matter

I am going for a 3-0 win, 10 on the trot and a very loud rendition of DLBIA

UTV

Reactions: OVB
Any other time, I would say this is a tough match, a banana skin so to speak, but I just can't see it with this set of players.

They look as if they want that record, and any complacency will not set in. I also think the whole club wants this done and dusted before the Leeds and Norwich games, so I predict a fast start and dominance.

It is also the fittest I have seen us in years, so I don't think the quick turn around will matter

I am going for a 3-0 win, 10 on the trot and a very loud rendition of DLBIA

UTV

Hopefully all true.
(Apart from the DLBIA nonsense they keep playing )

I'm looking forward to this hugely as I don't get to go to many games.

Anyone able to suggest some ideal spots to park near VP for me?

I'm looking forward to this hugely as I don't get to go to many games.

Anyone able to suggest some ideal spots to park near VP for me?

Upper portland street by the ATS offices , That's where i park but I get there before 2.5 hours or more before KO. It's great to get away after the game straight onto the expressway and away. Depends where you live but it suits me

We always seem to struggle against Millwall and even though I can't see us losing, I can see our winning run coming to an end with it being a draw.

The last few wins have been close scorelines and haven't always reflected our dominance but someone is going to get a real pasting soon and I can see Monday being the game