Aston Villa v Newcastle Utd Match Thread 21/8 3pm | Page 37 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Newcastle Utd Match Thread 21/8 3pm

Testing, testing 1,2. It's like waiting for a bus,you wait for a new poster then 2 come along at once 😁
Hi everyone and thanks for allowing me onto your site 👍
May take a while to navigate my way around as this witchcraft that's technology baffles me.
Now who do I have to agree with again? 🤔😁
Never, ever, ever agree with @Villan57 - he won't respect you if you do.... :tophat:

Hi Mike and Ironside, you'll probably find we're just as jaded as most after what we've had to put up with recently 😁 feel things are finally on the up for us though under these new owners, especially with the attention to detail with the youth set up.
Apologies if this is under the wrong thread ,I'll pick things up as I go along 👍

Testing, testing 1,2. It's like waiting for a bus,you wait for a new poster then 2 come along at once 😁
Hi everyone and thanks for allowing me onto your site 👍
May take a while to navigate my way around as this witchcraft that's technology baffles me.
Now who do I have to agree with again? 🤔😁

Welcome to the madhouse Moose66…..already feeling a 66 connection…as long as you’re not that prat off Talksport it’ll be great to have a fellow 66er posting….!

Welcome to the madhouse Moose66…..already feeling a 66 connection…as long as you’re not that prat off Talksport it’ll be great to have a fellow 66er posting….!
I'm a majestic creature of the Woodlands Langoe,or that's at least what I keep telling myself even at my age 😁

Welcome to the 3 newbies. You are the future of this site , the JJ Ramsey, Chucky and Bidace if you will who in time will go onto replace Hourihane (Villan57), Trezeguet (Melon Donkey) and Davis (DeanoVilla).
Proud history, bright future.
H
I have to laugh about me being on the fence.

That's never been the case and will never happen. I always respect each post you put up and we tend to always speak from the same page! even if we are right or wrong!