Aston Villa v Manchester City - Match Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Manchester City - Match Thread

I'm pretty sure Villa are playing Man City tonight and not just Jack Grealish according to all the media hype. Sick of this bollocks already. I hope we play our hearts out tonight and wipe the smug smiles of their faces.
Fuck being plucky losers let's really lay down a marker :utv:

Mine were in the washing machine for the Palace game, so the substitute pair secured a rare away win.
Dilemma, do the regular pair come straight back in, or do the replacement pair keep their place in the team.
It's a big ask, but I am going with the replacement pants.
COYL.

You can't change now. I wore exactly the same stuff at Palace as I did v Brighton , and will do the same tonight.

Mine were in the washing machine for the Palace game, so the substitute pair secured a rare away win.
Dilemma, do the regular pair come straight back in, or do the replacement pair keep their place in the team.
COYL.
I've got 20 pairs all the same, it's a bit like having a luck dip on the Lottery , you never know!

COYL.
Wear all of your underwear simultaneously, just to be certain.

What’s the reason for the later kick off? Is it traffic related? The extra half hour to get ready and home from work whilst letting the traffic thin works better for me, except it goes on the other end. Could be a late one getting home

What’s the reason for the later kick off? Is it traffic related? The extra half hour to get ready and home from work whilst letting the traffic thin works better for me, except it goes on the other end. Could be a late one getting home

It's the K.O. time Amazon Prime have decreed.

So the second half will kick off at 21:15 , game will end around 22:05 , booted out the ground about 23:15 , cab home for midnight . FFS . Early start Thursday too