Aston Villa v Everton - Thu 13 May - 6pm - Sky | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Everton - Thu 13 May - 6pm - Sky

JuanPabloAngel

Alert Team
Everton again, a coupe of weeks after our first meeting.

Remember last time we played them at home? I'll settle for more of the same. Just a shame that Villa Park won't be rocking off its foundations like this.

Time to do the double over Everton. We can stop them scoring. We can score. No problem.

Wesley did look good in that clip. He's not a hoofball player, much better with the ball on the ground. The match he was injured he was having a very good game. Don't think he'll start this season though.

Time to do the double over Everton. We can stop them scoring. We can score. No problem.

Wesley did look good in that clip. He's not a hoofball player, much better with the ball on the ground. The match he was injured he was having a very good game. Don't think he'll start this season though.
i think it's 8 games since we kept a clean sheet I think, need to get back to doing that I think

Soooo frustrating. Everton away was excellent leading into the Manure game . And the first half of Manure was very decent I thought. We looked like we were getting some form back for the last few games.Then fcuktard Luiz basically ruined it.