Aston Villa v Chelsea, Sat 27 April, 8pm | Page 2 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Chelsea, Sat 27 April, 8pm

I think they shot their load in the cup tie, they were finding a bit of form around then.

Collectively they're a bit of a joke, that Everton debacle summed them up, and then last night was just pathetic.

It would be so satisfying to hammer them.

I think they shot their load in the cup tie, they were finding a bit of form around then.

Collectively they're a bit of a joke, that Everton debacle summed them up, and then last night was just pathetic.

It would be so satisfying to hammer them.
Yep, a bit of pay back for the 8-0 at their place a few years back and a dick in the eye for Slippy G for daring to put up the white flag of surrender before we’d even got on the battlefield.

So many injustices to be righted from the last 20 years or so, where we’ve been a shadow of the once and future great club that is Aston Villa. This is our time to shine and dicking Chelsea would be very, very satisfying.

Another weekend, another massive game. When was the last time we went into the 35th game of the season with a mathematical chance of still winning the bloody league! From the shambles at Craven Cottage a mere 18 months ago to this?! Insane progress and tomorrow throws up another unwanted record for Unai and the boys to put to bed…our first double over Chelsea since 1989/90….! Bring it on!

I'd imagine he'd prob think - look at that poor blighter having to run around to earn a fraction of what he does for sitting on his arse.

he'll maybe do a bit whenever the next manager arrives or bob about a bit on loans like loftus cheek - made for life either way

Hilarious how Rogers has done more in a couple of months than Chuckle has in his entire career to date
Rogers seems like a good egg from what I have seen of him. Seems a nice lad.

Chucklemonster just seemed like a bit of a care and understanding nineties type. Just going off body language and the odd quote though.

I'd imagine he'd prob think - look at that poor blighter having to run around to earn a fraction of what he does for sitting on his arse.

he'll maybe do a bit whenever the next manager arrives or bob about a bit on loans like loftus cheek - made for life either way
Careless talk costs lives
I'd rather write him off after we've played Chelsea than a few days before!
Tempting fate

I was hoping he would play as, he is shit....
It's good news, Caicedo and Gallagher as the duo with Palmer playing in front of them. Madueke on the right and Mudryk or Sterling on the left. Jackson up front.

Unai will have a plan for that, neither Caicedo or Gallagher have the passing range of Enzo. Gallagher being further from out goal reduces the strength of their pressing as well and if he does jump he'll leave a massive gap for Ollie.

At least that's what I see on paper.

It's good news, Caicedo and Gallagher as the duo with Palmer playing in front of them. Madueke on the right and Mudryk or Sterling on the left. Jackson up front.

Unai will have a plan for that, neither Caicedo or Gallagher have the passing range of Enzo. Gallagher being further from out goal reduces the strength of their pressing as well and if he does jump he'll leave a massive gap for Ollie.

At least that's what I see on paper.
Yes, as much as people like to take the piss out of Enzo, he controlled the midfield when they came to VP in the FA Cup.
Caicedo and Gallagher aren't all that bad, but I'd like to think our midfield would have too much for them.