Aston Villa v Brentford, Sat 9th Sept - 3pm, Villa Park | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Brentford, Sat 9th Sept - 3pm, Villa Park

JuanPabloAngel

Alert Team
International break over, thank McGrath. Hate them.

Brentford rock up on Saturday, and surely there can be only one winner?

3-0 Villa* :94:

*I may have had some wine

Be good to be back at the home of football.

No excuses for this one I'm afraid. Win and no less is required.

Taking my grandson Harvey (7 yrs) for his first trip to Villa Park. He went to Pride Park for a friends birthday and was impressed with the stadium - I have told him, that he ain't seen nothing until he has been to the home of football. He played in a practice match last night and scored the only goal and did a 'Ravenelli' with his Villa shirt over his head in celebration. He plays his first real game on Saturday morning and then to VP for the big event in the afternoon - hope for good results all round!!

3-0 to the Villa

VTID

The Football League have now announced the Match Day officials that will take charge of the game between Aston Villa and Brentford this Saturday.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523505">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

I have seen this referee officiate before and can confirm he is useless.

I am preparing myself for another afternoon of utter buffoonery from this bloke.

Another performance like the Norwich game and we will murder these. 3-0 to the Villa.

Will depend on the team he picks and formation.

Get it right and I can't see anything other than a convincing win.

Nothing less than winning with a flourish will be good enough. Need to start off this month well to build confidence going into a run of games from which we need a lot of points, 3-0 Villa.

Anything less than 4 goals will be like a defeat really won't it!!?? lol

Clearly a Villa win :94: