Aston Villa v Bournemouth. Sunday 21st April 15.00 hrs K.O | Page 13 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Bournemouth. Sunday 21st April 15.00 hrs K.O

Morgan Rogers, well well well. Dribbles, links up, great killer passes and, above all, incredible composure in the box. Looks a 60m player

Already looking a proper bargain and I wonder how good he could become. One of those players where the ball just sticks to his feet and as a (Former) midfielder i’d just resort to fouling him out of frustration. Only criticism at the moment is his off the ball positioning, sometimes looks a little lost.

The more I see of Morgan Rodgers the more impressed I become.
Built like a tank but, has a really good pair of feet and is cool and composed and to top it all off, has finesse.
He seems to have settled into the club really quickly but, I think we'll see the best of him next season. Great purchase.
I think Diaby will come good next season. We've seen flashes of his ability but, no real consistency.
What is there to say about Bailey, wow what a player.
Ollie is a real handful, when he's not scoring he's making chances.
Cash worries me, he's one player who just hasn't improved like nearly everyone else.
Then there's Dibu, is there a better keeper anywhere?
To end on a high note, Ezri Konsa at centre back is like a Rolls Royce.

Made a mockery of the tiredness concerns.
Superb performance and we didn't deserve to go behind tbh. That was a foul on Diaby I could see the shirt pull from the stands.

So important to get that goal before HT.

Just phenomenal effort from the lads. I think the 'walking football' is showing its worth with a threadbare squad and relentless amount of games . No way are we having this amount of energy playing Bielsibub or Ang ball.

As I said in the Rogers thread I bet idiot Beaky was at Wemberley rather than at VP. Shame because that 2nd half from Watkins was top drawer. I think that is the best 45 mins he has ever had for us. Had everything.

I'd have settled for a scrappy win with a goal off someone's arse . But we got a superb performance given the roller coaster of the last 7 days.

I'm almost in disbelief.

What a season .

Went to the Cherries page there, they are mighty impressed by Ollie and it genuinely only seems like pundits who would take Toney over Ollie. Suppose they also have a gripe with Toney being rated over Solanki.

Just nice to see nearly every fan of other clubs can see Watkins is sensational and its just the pundits simping for Toney.

Went to the Cherries page there, they are mighty impressed by Ollie and it genuinely only seems like pundits who would take Toney over Ollie. Suppose they also have a gripe with Toney being rated over Solanki.

Just nice to see nearly every fan of other clubs can see Watkins is sensational and its just the pundits simping for Toney.
Solanke is definitely better than Toney for me

Bournemouth are a decent side and apart from their first half penalty we dispatched them pretty easily. Perhaps if Rogers doesn't score right at the end of the first half the game ends up completely different, but second half we dominated them which is so impressive considering the mammoth 7 days we've just had. I'm still recovering from Lille so goodness knows how the players were feeling and they still managed to put in a shift and outclass the opposition with key players missing too. Great result and performance.

Read through the thread and what else is there to add? Think you’ve said it all, can only add my congratulations 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Bournemouth are a decent side and apart from their first half penalty we dispatched them pretty easily. Perhaps if Rogers doesn't score right at the end of the first half the game ends up completely different, but second half we dominated them which is so impressive considering the mammoth 7 days we've just had. I'm still recovering from Lille so goodness knows how the players were feeling and they still managed to put in a shift and outclass the opposition with key players missing too. Great result and performance.

We've played 3 decent to excellent teams in 7 days and come up top in all of them. On to the next massive game now.