Aston Villa v Bournemouth. Sunday 21st April 15.00 hrs K.O | Page 12 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Bournemouth. Sunday 21st April 15.00 hrs K.O

Looks like I’ve preserved my 100% win record at VP this season.

Rogers absolute bull, what a player, we have something very special here. Watkins was sensational, two assists right out of the top draw and his hold up play was immense. Tielemans understated, he was the conductor out there today, very, very good.

Delightful performance especially in the second half against a tough side.

Absolutely fantastic result, wish I could have been there instead of being on a 12 hour flight.
Sounded like an outstanding team effort.
Thanks to you Vital Villa guys for keeping me in touch with proceedings.
Thank god for in flight WiFi.
Where you flying to?

Newcastle still have to play man United, so someone is dropping points in that game, meaning one team, even if they win ALL the other games will finish on 65points. So I think that guarantees us 6th at worst.

Spurs will have to get more points in the games at arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and man City than we do in the games against Chelsea, Brighton, Liverpool and Palace. (And that's if they beat sheff united and Burnley too) I'm daring to believe!

Ollie leads the line just like a good old-fashioned centre forward and frighted the Bournemouth defenders every time he was on the ball.

I've been thinking for a while now, who does Morgan Rodger's style of play remind me of, and laugh if you want, but he has the balance and quick feet of a young David Platt!

Still has a long way to go to emulate Platty, but he's looking good for us for sure.

That's another cup final game out of the way with another 3 critical points and that has put immense pressure on Spurs, who look like they can't cope with a lot of it?

Let's hope so.

UTV.

Today's player rating from Sky are a piss take.

Aston Villa: Martinez (7), Cash (6), Konsa (7), Torres (7), Digne (7), McGinn (7), Tielemans (7), Rogers (8), Bailey (8), Diaby (7), Watkins (8).

Subs used: Duran (n/a), Kesler-Hayden(n/a).

What a week…..thought we were were superb today given the game on Thursday. Energy levels fantastic throughout. Excellent displays throughout but Ollie led the line brilliantly…hope you were watching Glenn Murray you utter bellend, and Morgan Rogers, my God the lad gets better every bloody game. Another brilliant week. What a season.

Last edited: