Aston Villa away to Man Utd New Years Day | Page 53 | Vital Football

Aston Villa away to Man Utd New Years Day

All in it together. Probably went back to his for drinks after too.

It’s actually an old photo mate...Chris Foy on the left is no longer a ref but put it up to highlight Fulford’s earlier post.....can’t ever remember the officials lining up like this with the manager of any club before a game no matter what a legend he’s deemed to be! Scousers in the 70’s/80’s got every decision going and that lot have since he was appt in mid 80’s....! This pic tells us what we all know no matter when it was taken!

Yep. I can't stand em either. Hopefully we get a strong ref on Friday cos they always get dodgy decisions go their way against us. And the talk of Jack going to Utd is hilarious. If he wants to play in the Europa League he might as well just stay where he is
How right you were, Southend Villan.

So they're your number 2 team, Dont hate any club,just love the Villa. chieftoast :halo:
I love how we beat them in 1957 cup final,1984 league cup final, 1971? league cup semi final,how we have had more England international players, how we don't exist with a debt level similar to many countries,that the vast majority of our fans are Brummies,Midlanders or have,often,deep family links to our part of the world. Dont hate any football club, just love the Villa.

I love how we beat them in 1957 cup final,1984 league cup final, 1971? league cup semi final,how we have had more England international players, how we don't exist with a debt level similar to many countries,that the vast majority of our fans are Brummies,Midlanders or have,often,deep family links to our part of the world. Dont hate any football club, just love the Villa.
Senior moment, 1994 league cup final.

Earlier on in this forum, I had a list of reasons of why i hate man United, i am adding pogba's legs to the list.

I was watching match of the day last night to see what the pundits were saying.... my wife was on the phone to her sister in the same room. My wife was a united supporter when i met her, but she's been to villa park more and hasnt paid much attention to football over the last few years.... I was looking back on the penalty and also the last ball into the box, where it looked like Maguire had handled it....I turn to my missus saying surely that's handball...she chuckled and changed the topic of conversation on the phone to "chief is going mad cos United beat villa last night with a dodgy penalty, but they played really well.... yeah and they "only" lost 2-1" so im also adding my wife's man United patronisation

It's Monday morning, and I'm still getting over Friday night's edition of Manure Aid.

Over the weekend I've been so angry, so frustrated, so disallusioned with football as it's become. No MotD...... nothing.

It's only now I'm calming down and putting the injustice to bed and moving on.

As someone once (or twice) said..... We go again.