Ashley | Vital Football

Ashley

decka

Vital Reserves Team
This is our chance to get rid once and for all lads. Time to grasp the mettle. Cancel your tickets and first game a mass demonstration and keep doing it till he's gone.
This is your chance to take back what's yours by birthright.
Its now or never.
Its about time the talkers became doers.

Agreed. It's the fucking big stick that broke the camel's back for me. And all of those who have shut themselves out for years should also be manning the barricades.

aye the supporters who no longer attend through ashley...instead of sitting listning to ya transister radios,and dodgy streams twisting and calling ST holders *****...get of your arses and get to the ground(outside) and do summit about it!!

200 people inside SJP singing anti ashley songs is better than a few thousand stay aways who mean absolutly nothing to ashley,sitting silently,thinking they are fighting the good fight!......you would be surprised by how many toon fans dont go because of ashley,but did'nt go in the fucking first place haha

How this bloke has managed to make millions based on decisions like this is beyond me, I'm surprised he isn't bankrupt the stupid twat.

TINOS_HAT_TRICK - 18/6/2013 10:56

aye the supporters who no longer attend through ashley...instead of sitting listning to ya transister radios,and dodgy streams twisting and calling ST holders *****...get of your arses and get to the ground(outside) and do summit about it!!

200 people inside SJP singing anti ashley songs is better than a few thousand stay aways who mean absolutly nothing to ashley,sitting silently,thinking they are fighting the good fight!......you would be surprised by how many toon fans dont go because of ashley,but did'nt go in the fucking first place haha

:1:

He made millions with a ludicrously simple business model ukrocks, bought cheap sportswear in bulk, flogged it to chavs at a profit, built the company up to a good lovel then made his fortune when he floated the company on the stock market. Not exactly rocket science

The best thing about this whole episode is that it's shown Ashley for the inept buffoon he is in the world of football. His lack of knowledge has been laid bare infront of the national media now and this is a huge embarrassment. Thank you Joe, what an interview, magic.

Toon_Demon - 18/6/2013 11:24

He made millions with a ludicrously simple business model ukrocks, bought cheap sportswear in bulk, flogged it to chavs at a profit, built the company up to a good lovel then made his fortune when he floated the company on the stock market. Not exactly rocket science

I know TD, I just can't believe a man that has made millions from a simple business model can be such an inept buffoon (as PK says) in the world of football and after 6 years as learned the square root of fuck all

That used to be their mantra UK Rocks didn't it? "We learn from our mistakes, We learn from our mistakes, We learn from our mistakes". There was a point when I almost believed it myself. I can't even remember the reason I almost believed it now but if they didn't learn from JFK and his past embarrassing, foul mouthed, amateur rants, upsetting star players and shitty performances, I don't believe they will learn a thing. Ever.

ManxMag - 18/6/2013 11:54

That used to be their mantra UK Rocks didn't it? "We learn from our mistakes, We learn from our mistakes, We learn from our mistakes". There was a point when I almost believed it myself. I can't even remember the reason I almost believed it now but if they didn't learn from JFK and his past embarrassing, foul mouthed, amateur rants, upsetting star players and shitty performances, I don't believe they will learn a thing. Ever.

Exactly

Judging by kinnear's interviews, maybe they now think they don't need to make mistakes, because JFK will come out every time and say they got it right and blame the fuck ups on something/someone else