Ashley getting frozen out at rangers | Vital Football

Ashley getting frozen out at rangers

twomagpies

Vital Squad Member
Fat mike,s time at rangers may be ending already Dave King increases his holding http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30661103

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Ashley has got to the other parties and somehow gained an unofficial and illegal holding.

As for investing heavily in us, he doesn't need to, he already gets his pot of gold.

You just know that the major shareholder who put in a complaint was the fat slug, I hope he gets Rangers and they shoot the fat **** when he fucks them over.

What he wants he gets, my thinking is he will prove a point against the dissenters regardless of cost.
The fat **** is an egotistical ****** that deserves a slow death.

Given the lack of any protests OUTSIDE the ground,50,000 guaranteed happy clappers inside it & some no mark as a manager things are looking bleaker by the day.
Only way out of this sordid mess is relegation,though I think the 27 points we have makes this unlikely.
So this news could mean we're stuck with this odious fat parasite for the foreseeable.He must be rubbing his grubby fuckin hands on his dinghy in the Caribbean.

I see us plummeting down the league now and about time, would already have been there if it wasn't for the silver fox winning manager of the month.
Implosion is the only way forward for the good of NUFC.

Bottom line is , He is sitting on his Yacht. Whilst we have opinions on what he decides. Its gone. and the boys who reckon we can get back what we believed in , can think again ..

what we had is long gone and will never return.
our time is over and we have to get over that, happy clapper Sky fans run footie now.
That don't mean we cant vent our anger on social media though,

Agree Bob,implosion would be my preferred outcome.
Just a shame our opinions & anger have no bite.
Fatty sits on his boat & we sit behind computer screens.I blame the kids.

Thing is what really hurts is I can't take my 4 yr old Grandbairn to any games,deprived by some fat money grabbing business man & my politics.
But took him for a walk earlier & saw a rainbow then sat with him & watched the Wizard of Oz for the first time.Fuck fatty,he will walk eventually.

I hope he falls off his yacht and gets eaten by a shark, probably mistake his blubbery carcass for a whale. That would be my preferred option but I'll stick to non league football.

Anyone who comes up against him or challenges him,gets crushed.The guy has no morals just the desire to make as much money as possible.
If he wants control of Rangers,he will have it.He'll bend the rules to get what he wants.

PM - 3/1/2015 12:52

Anyone who comes up against him or challenges him,gets crushed.The guy has no morals just the desire to make as much money as possible.
If he wants control of Rangers,he will have it.He'll bend the rules to get what he wants.

Too true and lets bloody hope so.