As it stands..... | Vital Football

As it stands.....

It was always bound to happen this season that we'd comfortably avoid relegation due to the absolute level of shite that maybe 5 or 6 PL teams operate at once things start to settle down.

Mark Hughes is a half decent manager and will have Stoke organised well tomorrow night but i fancy us to get a point.

Odin - 28/9/2014 18:46

It was always bound to happen this season that we'd comfortably avoid relegation due to the absolute level of shite that maybe 5 or 6 PL teams operate at once things start to settle down.

Mark Hughes is a half decent manager and will have Stoke organised well tomorrow night but i fancy us to get a point.

I fancy us to get all 3. We probably will, what with all the crap that Pardew rightly or wrongly has had this week. However I always will think that we will, must be the black and white glasses I watch our matches with
He will get the 3 points that will deflect all the criticism away from him for another week at least.

Mark Hughes is a shite manager id put him in the same camp as Hippo Heed/Pardew/Ince, journeymen managers who dont deserve job after job just because they are well known. Why not give a chance to one of the lower league managers, they cant be worse than those fucking frauds.

It's embarrassing how shite English managers are, and yet they just stick on the gravy train picking up millions a season. No doubt there may be a handful in the lower leagues but they'll have fuck all chance of breaking into the PL cartel.