As a neutral, a point behind with our run-in or a point in front with theirs? | Vital Football

As a neutral, a point behind with our run-in or a point in front with theirs?

8 for them, tops. 12 for us, tops. I think we’ll be ok, but we (the club, not us) have been total arseholes.

I dont think it matters who play who; our lot do not appear to have the heart for the battle.

After Saturday, it makes you wonder if Nuno doesnt give a fuck and will happily accept being fired if we go down
Maybe he’s just started to realise a few home truths after working here for a while, maybe it isn’t as advertised?
Similar reactions from Karanka and Coops.
Can’t be a coincidence.

I dont think it matters who play who; our lot do not appear to have the heart for the battle.

After Saturday, it makes you wonder if Nuno doesnt give a fuck and will happily accept being fired if we go down
Come on Mao - you are better than that

If we look at Forest and Luton's remaining games, 5 are against the same teams, 3 are relatively even and it turns out that the most critical game is against Crystal Palace. A must win! The first in the program and can set a positive tone going forward. What worries me is that usually we don't start well after international breaks.

1710935099880.png