๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐‹๐„: Shodipo Returns - HAVE A READ & DISCUSS HERE! | Vital Football

๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐‹๐„: Shodipo Returns - HAVE A READ & DISCUSS HERE!

You can watch his interview following his return on the link provided below!

Probably a sensible option given what is available.
Whilst in the summer he certainly wasnโ€™t on my wants list for us, if say we had signed him in the summer I wouldnโ€™t have been devastated.

And we get to sing....
"Da da da da da da da da,
Da da da da da da da,
Da da da da da da da da,
Da da da da da da da,
Da da da daaaaaaaaa da,
Da da da daaaaaaaaa da
Da da da daaaaaaaaa da,
Da da da da da da de
Shopidpo"

He was reportedly training with Reading pre season. He's not a striker so working on the presumption that Bishop is out for another lengthy spell.

Thatโ€™s a bit harsh in the chap he had been lively. I think we are so short of players we need both!
I've not been that impressed to be honest, runs around quite a bit, I think I've seen him put his foot in only once since his return (the sliding block at Sincil Bank in his first game back, it was a good job I was sitting down!) but in terms of actually closing down opposition and harassing them from the front I've seen very, very little in the games I've watched.

Well I suppose if you are looking for a free agent might as well be one who knows the system and coach. Playing for a contract extension post January could bring the best out of him
Well you could have said that last season but it didnโ€™t, unless that was the best of him. Hasnโ€™t played a game since April and couldnโ€™t find a club since 31st August, Christ alive I can hardly wait for kick off