ARTICLE: MK: "I'm not saying that's good or bad, but sometimes the quality of the decision gets diluted." - HAVE A READ! | Vital Football

ARTICLE: MK: "I'm not saying that's good or bad, but sometimes the quality of the decision gets diluted." - HAVE A READ!

The comment about players coming in only if they suit our playing style worries me. Since the 6-3 against Bristol Rovers our playing style has been ultra defensive and as of late big hoof out of defence. I can only hope it doesn't mean that, but more a playing style we would like to achieve.
Any player coming in needs to be able to help change our playing style to more of a passing attacking game and at the same time we need some physical strength in midfield. So more than one player needed. I think we need 3 or 4 but sadly this might not be feasible financially. But any player who enjoys playing attacking football might think twice about joining us going by our current style.

The comment about players coming in only if they suit our playing style worries me. Since the 6-3 against Bristol Rovers our playing style has been ultra defensive and as of late big hoof out of defence. I can only hope it doesn't mean that, but more a playing style we would like to achieve.
Any player coming in needs to be able to help change our playing style to more of a passing attacking game and at the same time we need some physical strength in midfield. So more than one player needed. I think we need 3 or 4 but sadly this might not be feasible financially. But any player who enjoys playing attacking football might think twice about joining us going by our current style.
He certainly is consistent in his message about highlighting how hard the club works to brings players in but the many reasons why it doesn't happen.

The window last January was about stabilising ahead of the new coach coming in the Summer, whilst also ensuring L1 safety. I see this window as being more important as not only do we have to ensure L1, it is a crossroads as to how quickly MK can shape the squad and style in his image. With 2 weeks to go, quite a bit of time at the potters wheel is somewhat necessary to achieve the latter.