๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐‹๐„: "He is much more considered than Barton and has looked to shore up our leaky defence." (Q&A) - HAVE A READ! | Vital Football

๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐‹๐„: "He is much more considered than Barton and has looked to shore up our leaky defence." (Q&A) - HAVE A READ!

Interesting comment about the top and bottom division. I know he is talking about the top and bottom divisions under the current four division structure, but they were founder members of Division Three in 1920 and thereafter spent a further 25 seasons in Division Three South, which were both technically the bottom division of the structure as it was then.

From the person who did the Q&A: "I would be amazed if you did not make the top 6 AND you are going in on hot form. Really impressed with the way you pressed and took your chances lethally. Watched live on iFollow and Rovers had more possession and shots on target. There was only ever one team it, even when you were down to 10 men. Best of luck with the rest of the season."

From the person who did the Q&A: "I would be amazed if you did not make the top 6 AND you are going in on hot form. Really impressed with the way you pressed and took your chances lethally. Watched live on iFollow and Rovers had more possession and shots on target. There was only ever one team it, even when you were down to 10 men. Best of luck with the rest of the season."
Another illegal stream then.

Does he have to so he isn't accused of using a dodgy stream? You just assumed he lived in this country.
No not at all but if he lives in Australia and is answering questions about Bristol Rovers I would have thought it would have been worthy of a mention. I believe it was a reasonable observation to make that he was watching on a dodgy stick. Iโ€™m sure my devilish accusation is the least of his problems after his team got pummelled 5-0 but if he makes an official complaint Iโ€™ll buy him a pint of Fosters as an apology.

No not at all but if he lives in Australia and is answering questions about Bristol Rovers I would have thought it would have been worthy of a mention. I believe it was a reasonable observation to make that he was watching on a dodgy stick. Iโ€™m sure my devilish accusation is the least of his problems after his team got pummelled 5-0 but if he makes an official complaint Iโ€™ll buy him a pint of Fosters as an apology.
He signed his email off by saying where he is based, but didn't include it in his answers. I do think it is unfair to just assume someone is watching using a dodgy stick or on a streaming site, though.