Arsenal v Newcastle | Page 3 | Vital Football

Arsenal v Newcastle

I know MOTD is rarely a true reflection of the game but the few highlights shown does not give us a lot comfort. Some of the the other teams around us looked quite decent on the day from what I saw.

The Owl - 16/12/2017 18:38

Benitez says we just need some luck in the final third.
No we need to be more clinical not rely on luck.
They are fighting hard and the fans understand
Do they?

The finish for the goal yesterday, was not luck.

It was provided by a PL player, who cost good money to buy, and is on a decent wage.

Nobody on the current NUFC, could have completed the technical part of the goal.

There lies the nub of the problem, spend cheap, bottom 3.

tooninkent - 16/12/2017 16:52

Ashley isn't going to leave until he has well and truly dry bummed us. Going to take some doing to keep us up.

Am I being too pessimistic in thinking this takeover isn't going to happen?

I have two trains of thought regarding the question you pose kent.

The first is based on logic.

Yes the sale is going to happen.

Why would Ashley publicly announce he wants out (again)and why is Stavely on the scene ?

The second is based on how Ashley has behaved in the decade he's been with us.

He's definitely capable of pulling off an elaborate wind up as a final act of revenge,because as we all know the petty little git has been without doubt pissed off by elements of our support.

I still believe he will sell but there is a strong possibility he wants to make us all suffer first.

It grieves me to endorse cockfans views but there is also a possibility he will sell us to a bigger twat than himself.

That's unlikely though as logic dictates the highest bidder, not the biggest ****, will get the club.

daftladguy - 17/12/2017 16:48

Nobody on the current NUFC, could have completed the technical part of the goal.

There lies the nub of the problem, spend cheap, bottom 3.

https://youtu.be/nOaakNKNmAA

Got a training contract. After working for TLW solicitors for a year I’ve moved to a firm in Seaham. I’ll obviously not go in to that too much but it gives you a clue.

So you going to log back in to your usual account or have you forgotten it whilst pissed on gin, you old tart?

What’s your thoughts on Ben Arfa, Marveaux and Obertan by the way? Dubious? Questionable? I’m sure I’d be able to quote you.

Training? In your 30s?

Well, good luck, high flier.

I've no idea about small law firms opposite boarded up pubs in Seaham!

Yeah, went back to uni at the age of 26. Took a decision (and a pay cut at the time) and went for it. Best to give it your all and see what you can achieve. Ended up with a masters. LL.M.

You do realise a training contract doesn’t mean minimum wage, right? Or do you think junior doctors (who are the equivalent) work for a few quid an hour too? Silly woman.

Get back to your MLS, NBA and NHL games to hide from your divorce, you drunken old bike.

Alternatively, just log back in to the profile you’ve had for the past year or so.

And let’s face it, all three firms in Seaham are next to that boarded up pub. I do park my car outside of there though.

:19: :19:

Good luck, Pacey.

International property developer, Michelin starred chef, fingers in the till at Rosie's etc etc

:19: :19:

Bloody hell, you know more about my life than I do! You haven’t changed.

Quite how I’ve been accepted by the SRA with such accusations naturally brings bewilderment, but I’m glad you’re in the know. On the ball to the last.