Arsenal v Newcastle | Page 3 | Vital Football

Arsenal v Newcastle

Just proves the current squad are not good enough. Having said that I expect us to beat Burnley and Norwich else we are buggered. As it turns out we need to get rid of most of this squad to follow Bruce, Ashley and Charnley before we can make headway and that will take time.

Almiron outpaced by a defender who has been on the pitch 80 mins longer. Then he just gives up. Luckily Martinelli can’t reach the delivery.

Almiron has flattered to deceive since he arrived. Offers nothing in my book.

As I type this, he draws a yellow card. Sod’s law.

I wouldn't say he offers nothing. Granted his goals and assists are lacking but so are the whole teams. He does a lot of work off the ball

Haven't really layed a glove on a bog standard team of fairies. Never expected anything out of this but after the first half kind of thought we could grab a point. Disappointing and a fair few no shows out there today

Robbie Savage saying Newcastle fans should give Steve Bruce some credit. What a ****** that man us. Thought we played our best football after going 2-0 down. Arsenal are not great but won at a canter in the end. This season is pissing me right off. Need to win the next two games easier said than done.

Robbie Savage saying Newcastle fans should give Steve Bruce some credit. What a ****** that man us. Thought we played our best football after going 2-0 down. Arsenal are not great but won at a canter in the end. This season is pissing me right off. Need to win the next two games easier said than done.

If Steve Bruce is so fucking wonderful why isn't he being lined up for Manchester twatting United? As for the season SM Ashley and his cronies have done a good job of ruining it before it even started. 5 points adrift at the moment, so two wins and others loosing to get back. It's going to be very tough. Don't think it will be the end of the world should they get relegated and if they stay up well thsts a bonus

I give Steve Bruce some credit

He kept two of Ashleys shite squads up while creating a whole load of disharmony in the fanbase - its just a huge shame that the fanbase blamed him rather than Ashley for being a pittyful little football club

Its fairly obvious that this current squad needs significant investment before we see any real progress

Last edited:
I give Steve Bruce some credit

He kept two of Ashleys shite squads up and while creating a whole load of disharmony in the fanbase - its just a huge shame that the fanbase blamed him rather than Ashley for being a pittyful little football club

Its fairly obvious that this current squad needs significant investment before we see any real progress
Not particularly aggrieved with Bruce he did what he was paid to do. Not his fault the lack of investment tgst has landed us in tge shit were in. His tactics etc left something to desire of course. Winds me up that he's seen as good enough for Newcastle but not man u

Not particularly aggrieved with Bruce he did what he was paid to do. Not his fault the lack of investment tgst has landed us in tge shit were in. His tactics etc left something to desire of course. Winds me up that he's seen as good enough for Newcastle but not man u

Man Utd are a completely different animal to NUFC.

On another note I'm beginning to think they're destined to go down. So that they can have a clear out and then be promoted back again 30 years after they were first promoted to the Premier league.

Kraft and Lascelles were very poor, Kraft consistantly outpaced and Lascelles just standing there with hand in the air. Both had no positional sense, Thought the first penalty shout with the player being grabbed around the waist was a better call than Wilson being nudged off the ball. Was Joelinton on the field?