Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O | Page 36 | Vital Football

Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O

Lol, And Pau boots the ball into the crowd as well right at the end of the clip.

And goes without saying he manages to pick someone out despite all the limbs.

:bow:.
Lol. I noticed that as well , he should have played me in , I was in more space !!!

Not related to the first goal , but when Ollie scored the first person to reach him was Youri who had made the pass from deep in his own half. For someone who supposedly can't run , that is some going.

Lol. I noticed that as well , he should have played me in , I was in more space !!!

Not related to the first goal , but when Ollie scored the first person to reach him was Youri who had made the pass from deep in his own half. For someone who supposedly can't run , that is some going.
I think when Ollie scored his compass was a bit off, as he wheeled away towards the Arsenal fans before doing an about turn and going back to the Villa faithful.

Not sure anyone said he cannot run. He is however not the quickest it's fair to say IMO. He needs using in a way that is not exposed. Granted he is not Connor Hourihane slow mind.

Was hourihane linked at being a coach for one of our underage teams last season (or whenever his villa contract was up? )

This comment from the Arsenal forum didn't age too well did it. Hehe.
"Easy win for Arsenal. Aston Villa only have 2 days to prepare for this after today’s conference game.: :lol:
Our luck continues."
Geez @wittonite, didn't know we had a mole in the enemy camp. You must have felt really dirty trawling through that forum for that priceless bit of info. Not something I'd be willing to do.

Geez @wittonite, didn't know we had a mole in the enemy camp. You must have felt really dirty trawling through that forum for that priceless bit of info. Not something I'd be willing to do.
I've had a scrub down with carbolic soap, been disinfected and debriefed to make sure my mind hasn't been subverted.
Dirty job but someone has to do it

I've had a scrub down with carbolic soap, been disinfected and debriefed to make sure my mind hasn't been subverted.
Dirty job but someone has to do it
Counselling may be in order to make sure you haven't become infected. I know a guy if needed :thumbup: