Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O | Page 32 | Vital Football

Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O

I think it will be the Bournemouth game where he will rotate - Luiz dropping out was forced but looks like it helped out the player and the team. Tielemens stepped up brilliantly and Luiz can play so will be rested up
I think he'll go as close to full strength as possible, especially if we manage to finish the job off in Lille, try and get the 3 points and put even more pressure on spuds

Got to give a mention to Zaniolo yesterday. I've been his harshest critic but he more than played his part and gave White a bit of a torrid time.

We want to see more of that now for the rest of the season.
He worked bloody hard yesterday and had by far and away his best game since his arrival. Fully deserved the ovation he got when he went off.

Got to give a mention to Zaniolo yesterday. I've been his harshest critic but he more than played his part and gave White a bit of a torrid time.

We want to see more of that now for the rest of the season.
Lol, I just dragged the Zaniolo thread up the forum, as I thought he deserved a shout out.

If he plays like that until the end of the season it becomes a bit of a head-scratcher what to do with him.

I think he will go full strength on all fronts until 4th is secure. He might rotate attackers but who really got rested at City? Tielemans and maybe Torres who definitely isn't back to 100% anyway. Everyone else was injured or suspended. Love how wound up Arsenal are about it though :rofl:The reason we lost to City and not them is they have 20 top top players and Arsenal only have 4, 5 at a push.

I think he will go full strength on all fronts until 4th is secure. He might rotate attackers but who really got rested at City? Tielemans and maybe Torres who definitely isn't back to 100% anyway. Everyone else was injured or suspended. Love how wound up Arsenal are about it though :rofl:The reason we lost to City and not them is they have 20 top top players and Arsenal only have 4, 5 at a push.
Let me get this straight. It’s our fault City are gonna win the league because we only beat them once? Oh well. As Lee Dixon would say, who cares?

If we get into the CL we will need players coming in, so Zanny the Fanny will be a Villa player next season. 6ft 3in Italian international he must have something right?
Not a chance - he came to us to get his fitness and a move back to Italy - cost us a big loan fee and his wages but looks a shrewd loan with little risk

Not a chance - he came to us to get his fitness and a move back to Italy - cost us a big loan fee and his wages but looks a shrewd loan with little risk
I think we have first dibs on him from Turkey though, I don't see Unai playing him if he was going to leave. We have kids he could be blooding instead.

If we get into the CL we will need players coming in, so Zanny the Fanny will be a Villa player next season. 6ft 3in Italian international he must have something right?
He’s taken a time to get up to speed and the final decision will be Unai’s (thankfully). If he sees enough in Zaniolo to sign him up, that’ll be good enough for most on here. The interesting part will be who he releases to make space in the squad. I can see some very upset Villa fans during the transfer window as Unai ships out some players that we don’t expect.

Diaby hasn’t got his full mojo on yet, Zaniolo is another, Tielemans gets mixed reviews, Emi2 must be twitchy about being offloaded and has Roger’s success developed a pathway to offload JJ? All will be revealed, but this team will transition over the summer and there’s only so many places in the squad.

There was plenty to love about yesterday- the performance, the result, the ability to gloat.

What else I loved was the way the team showed their togetherness. Over to the fans clapping them at the final whistle, giving it the fist bumps, everyone celebrating with each other, no cliques, high fives all around.
Did you notice after Emi's save from Trossard, the first person over to him for high fives and chest bumps was Rodgers, the newest member of the team. And Emi in the post match interview saying Ollie deserves Player of the season.

I think we have first dibs on him from Turkey though, I don't see Unai playing him if he was going to leave. We have kids he could be blooding instead.
Think it was a move that suited both parties - with Zaniolo gaining fitness and a move back to Italy - great business by Monchi

There was plenty to love about yesterday- the performance, the result, the ability to gloat.

What else I loved was the way the team showed their togetherness. Over to the fans clapping them at the final whistle, giving it the fist bumps, everyone celebrating with each other, no cliques, high fives all around.
Did you notice after Emi's save from Trossard, the first person over to him for high fives and chest bumps was Rodgers, the newest member of the team. And Emi in the post match interview saying Ollie deserves Player of the season.
Watkins is the most underrated player ever - the reality is Liverpool and Arsenal would be a better team with him in it - signing him up long term was fantastic business

Agreed Tielemens is looking the real deal and he cost nothing!
He suits some games more than others. He’s not a blood and thunder kind of player - McGinn can do that. He’s more cultured and can pick a pass given a little time. He’s not suited against Newcastle’s press say, but can unlock an Arsenal. Useful player as he brings something different - which Unai loves (having more than one game plan available).