Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O | Page 28 | Vital Football

Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O

Today's player ratings from the man with the white stick at Sky.

Aston Villa: Martinez (8), Konsa (7), Carlos (8), Torres (7), Digne (7), Zaniolo (8), Tielemans (8), McGinn (8), Rogers (7), Diaby (6), Watkins (8).

Subs: Bailey (8), Moreno (6).

I don't want to brag, but I said to the wife I'm going out cos I can't stand to watch, and we may have a better chance of winning if I don't, so thank me later, I did also nearly kill an old boy and his missus when it went 2-0, but, friendly fire 'n' all that. GOTFV.

Last point tally at the end of a decent season was 2009/10 season before MON walked out. We finished on 64 points.

We are now on 63 points with 5 games left. The best season since, who knows.....

I don't want to brag, but I said to the wife I'm going out cos I can't stand to watch, and we may have a better chance of winning if I don't, so thank me later, I did also nearly kill an old boy and his missus when it went 2-0, but, friendly fire 'n' all that. GOTFV.
Thanks V62 - sorry you couldn't see it in real time but enjoy it now. I;ll tag you in the American coverage when it goes up on Youtube.