Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O | Page 7 | Vital Football

Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O

Team talk should have been easy enough- strong on the reverse psychology-
No body expects you to win cos this is the mighty arsenal..... but this is the same arsenal that we've already beaten this season, the same arsenal that we have a decent record against, first game at their stadium, we didn't roll over, 3-0 winners durinh covid (which should have been 4 but mcginns early goal being ruled out cos barkley was offside) and being 2-0 down and we came back to 3-2 (sure that was in the dion dublin days but still work with me)

A team who want to play beautiful football but still spent 72m on Pepe and have brats like Saka and Jesus playing for fouls diving and cheating.. a team that gave us has beens like Pires and senderos. A team that celebrated like they won the league when a jorginho shot went off the crossbar to the back of martinez' head... a team that has created the infamous know it alls from Arsenal tv.

And the team that thought martinez and unai weren't good enough for them.

Fuk them, we can do this

Im going to make a brew and hope that by the time i realise i should be watching the game its blowing for half time and its 0-0.