Are Willock and RCC injured again or just not selected???? | Vital Football

Are Willock and RCC injured again or just not selected????

Cookiejar

Vital Reserves Team
We have a small squad, a smallish budget by all accounts we cannot afford to carry players who play once every 4 games. This is of course if they are injured.

I have a horrible feeling in my water that Willock is one of those players that will only perform if 100% fit.

We will know in the fullness of time.

I think going by comments made after the colchester game I'm not sure RCC is seen as strong enough for Mr Evan's team i wouldn't be surprised if he was next one shipped out . I could be wrong and kinda hope i am but he must be way down the pecking order .

I think going by comments made after the colchester game I'm not sure RCC is seen as strong enough for Mr Evan's team i wouldn't be surprised if he was next one shipped out . I could be wrong and kinda hope i am but he must be way down the pecking order .

Yep , and Hanlan won't be far behind.

No season would be complete without a scapegoat.
Where's Adam Miller when you need him

Retired. Interesting to appreciate that for most of his final season for.us he was carrying a hernia problem which he kept putting the operation off until the end of the season in order to be available for the relegation scrap. Finally had the operation at the end of the season but was only able to play a handful of matches for Cambridge before he was forced to retire from professional football. Considering the negative comments from people, I wonder if he ever regrets putting off the operation which might have meant he could have played professionally for a few more seasons.

Byrne ... Ehmer

Funny you mention Ehmer. I think there were a few on here that thought he didn’t have a good game v Tranmere.

And then I see he was voted in various sites “Div 2 team of the week” alongside Bonham and Jakubiak. Wierd.

I know there is a big feeling Evans will eventually ship out all the original side. I honestly thought, when he brought in about 14 players, that virtually none of last years side would be playing.

And yet Fuller, Ehmer, Ogilvie, List (until sold), Byrne (against everyone’s expectations), RCC and Hanlon have all played way more than the “ins”.

I mean both O’Keefe and Cisse were dropped almost immediately after “poor” games. Marshall and Mandron haven’t played much and that’s despite fans thinking Mandron should be a starter. Ndjoli has been mainly on the bench.

Even if the originals all eventually fall down the order, no one (maybe Garms excepted) can say they haven’t been given a chance.

Retired. Interesting to appreciate that for most of his final season for.us he was carrying a hernia problem which he kept putting the operation off until the end of the season in order to be available for the relegation scrap. Finally had the operation at the end of the season but was only able to play a handful of matches for Cambridge before he was forced to retire from professional football. Considering the negative comments from people, I wonder if he ever regrets putting off the operation which might have meant he could have played professionally for a few more seasons.

It was an ankle injury that curtailed Miller’s career- sounded rough