Are these loans turning up????... | Vital Football

Are these loans turning up????...

Cookiejar

Vital Reserves Team
I was hoping last week after SL's comments that we might see a wide creative player and a striker in I am hoping now we get midfielders in, preferably a leader or two as well. Fingers crossed for some good news on the phone in tonight......

Will be young players we have never heard of from Championship teams or maybe Rhys is available again.

I dought much will happen more bullshit to give us all hope scally probably tells SL to say we're close to bringing in players to boost ticket sales

I hear the two loans are both for £4.5m and pays off the £9m of debts that Wayne thinks Scally has been covering up. :whist:

If dosent make sense to to come out with a statement saying 2 signings are immanent one should be here by sat ...HELLO MR LOVELL it's tues and were still waiting .???

Did he say "were". I wasn't fully concentrating but could he have said it as "might be" cup tied so no point in rushing to get them in.

I think he was speaking hypothetically rather than about specific players but might be wrong.

No movement re Eaves or Dack so any money for new permanent signings looking increasingly unlikely.

I noticed we lost 2-1 to West Ham under 23 today.I wonder a few useful players in the Hammers line up. A few that would make excellent loan signings.Our starting line up included the likes of Fuller and Ehmer possibly with a view to starting them this weekend. We were ahead at half time through Hanlon. But after a lot of changes at HT we ended up losing .