Are Elephants People? | Vital Football

Are Elephants People?

Does the elephant identify as a human?
If the elephant can't speak to tell us... Are we discriminating against the elephant due to lack of vocal capability?

If the elephant can't speak to tell us... Are we discriminating against the elephant due to lack of vocal capability?
Whatever, it makes my blood fuckin boil when I see the atrocities committed against these magnificent creatures.

There was a report recently that a 70 year old woman was attacked and killed by an elephant. The elephant then gatecrashed the funeral and attacked the corpse tossing it in the air and then making its escape.

Oh so you are not only against elephants identifying as humans, you are also against mute elephants who so clearly can't speak to let us know their true feelings?

You disgust me.

john hurt played the part of the elephant man, a great actor and a true story,.also elephants never forget,,,seanie

Can't be appealed BB from my understanding, and they've lost similar cases in the past trying to argue the sort of similar argument.

Fascinating case - but just shows how weak US animal protection is as the end result they wanted was the elephant moved to a bigger enclosure elsewhere or for the zoo to provide a bigger enclosure - which I can't disagree with.