Are Americans Giants? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Are Americans Giants?

What place? Morton's? I miss home.
If you want to know what a sad life I live I went on Google Maps and looked at Mortons, Cleveland. Not only does it show you the outside it takes you into the restaraunt. It looks fantastic. I also had a look at Cleveland and what struck me was the size of the buildings. It also looks like a very modern city.

If you want to know what a sad life I live I went on Google Maps and looked at Mortons, Cleveland. Not only does it show you the outside it takes you into the restaraunt. It looks fantastic. I also had a look at Cleveland and what struck me was the size of the buildings. It also looks like a very modern city.

Cleveland is a great city that doesn't get the credit it deserves in my opinion. One area it could be better in is the lack of using Lake Erie's shoreline. Burke Lakefront Airport needs to go and it would be nice if it were replaced with a marina and parks like Milwaukee has.

Cleveland is a great city that doesn't get the credit it deserves in my opinion. One area it could be better in is the lack of using Lake Erie's shoreline. Burke Lakefront Airport needs to go and it would be nice if it were replaced with a marina and parks like Milwaukee has.

I've thought about trying to convince the misses to move to Milwaukee because it seems like a very nice city, much cheaper, less issues than Chicago and supposedly nice enough people. Seems like one of the better places to be if climate change does get severe just not sure it has the levels of multiculturalism she'd want.

Hoping to convince her to go on a random trip there. I'd bet thats another city with outrageous portions. SF and NY give large portions but nothing like what I've in Chicago and the South.

I've thought about trying to convince the misses to move to Milwaukee because it seems like a very nice city, much cheaper, less issues than Chicago and supposedly nice enough people. Seems like one of the better places to be if climate change does get severe just not sure it has the levels of multiculturalism she'd want.

Hoping to convince her to go on a random trip there. I'd bet thats another city with outrageous portions. SF and NY give large portions but nothing like what I've in Chicago and the South.

Milwaukee is an amazing city! And it's a 90 minute train ride to Chicago. We lived in Shorewood which was a few miles north of downtown Milwaukee. There are some people who live in Milwaukee and commute to Chicago for work because the cost of living is so much cheaper. I thought Milwaukee was pretty diverse. There were several college professors and students from the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee that lived in Shorewood by us and they were from all over the world and it was right on the shore of Lake Michigan.