appy gone again! | Vital Football

appy gone again!

What comes around goes around? Lack of loyalty to Blackpool and arguably us. This will set his managerial career back which is a bit of a shame but I always had the impression he never had a hold of things at Blackburn.

"In Appy we trust, he'll never leave us (or Blackpool or Blackburn), Michael Appleton"

Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Yep,deserves it
I blindly thought the sun shone from his arris,what a mug i was!!

As an afterthought Blackburn fans need a kick too,they were screaming abuse at Steve Kean and he had them top or 2nd in the table
You need to be careful what you wish for!!!

you were not alone mart, not alone at all!

you reap what you sow, as they say and whilst in many ways i cannot blame him for leaving us in the end why not f*cking well have said 'i cannot put up with this shite anymore and need to move on', i would have said fair play to him and wished him well but he whored himself around like some cheap tart only to deny doing so...

what a mug he was tho for thinking that blackburn was that 'stable ship' (to be fair i get the point about kean but think there were alot more factors going on that we might not know the full facts of?) he was looking for, what a tool - clearly he has not followed events at ewood very closely over the years.

i felt that was a make or break move for him, i am not surprised it has not worked out and now think he will get one last chance, if that, as a manager. he does not have a great track record and has proven he will happily jump at the first sign of interest, hardly what a would be employer will be looking for from him.

so much for one of the best up and coming talented managers eh...

With the Chicken farmers record with managers, I was very surprised when he left Blackpool to go there. :39:

Well have to say I burst out laughing when I heard the news. Good! Never hid my dislike of him, his lack of tactics or his pumped up reputation. I said he won't make a manager as long as he has a hole in his rear and it doesn't look far from the truth. He got his come uppence...no sympathy whatsoever.

penton - 19/3/2013 17:28

Well have to say I burst out laughing when I heard the news. Good! Never hid my dislike of him, his lack of tactics or his pumped up reputation. I said he won't make a manager as long as he has a hole in his rear and it doesn't look far from the truth. He got his come uppence...no sympathy whatsoever.

Yep.... I'll go with that +1

Not sad about him getting sacked, either. Especially as he refused to honour the relegation clause in his contract when we went down to the league 1, and he keep drawing his Championship salary despite the fact we were in administration.

But check this article out to shed a little more light on it:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/blackburn-rovers-farce-deepens-as-shebby-singh-sacks-michael-appleton-by-letter-amid-power-struggle-8541365.html

I'm echoing the sentiments. While I was never anti-Appy while he was at the club, and don't blame him for leaving, I have no sympathy on his firing here, after he left Blackpool.

This will be a huge blow for his managerial career, and he'll have fall a few rungs down the ladder to gain employment.

probably is his best chance of getting back now, dropping lower down and trying to work up...

his manor of departure soured so much for me, like i said i did not blame him at all but why not have just been honest and upfront about things eh!