Appleton nominated for Jan MOTM | Vital Football

Appleton nominated for Jan MOTM

I think Luke Bonner the Cambridge boss has also been nominated and I'm sure they'll take their win at Newcastle into consideration so MA unlikely to win this in all honesty

Shows how tricky this league is I guess/how lots of teams have struggled to put much of a run together that winning 3 and losing 2 at home puts you in the frame for this. I know we beat a few good sides in Jan but also lost at home to Burton and Cambridge. Maybe if we'd won one of those he'd have a good chance of winning!

Cambridge were unbeaten (three wins, two draws in the league and beat Newcastle in the cup) while MK Dons W4 D2 L1 and Wigan W3 D1, so not sure our record of W3 L2 is going to cut it.

The Rotherham manager I would guess has been nominated and would expect Mr Warne to win it.

Well it's going to be raining and gale force winds so every chance , we normally lose when it's like that!

Another defeat at home Saturday then
How many time does the MOTM curse myth have to be statistically debunked before it sinks in? But then you have proved to be a bit of a gammon in the past so maybe you are impervious to facts.

How many time does the MOTM curse myth have to be statistically debunked before it sinks in? But then you have proved to be a bit of a gammon in the past so maybe you are impervious to facts.
Well it did for streaky

What a prick
Expect a tap on the shoulder and a quiet chat